chapter 15

hey guys its only been a couple of days but I was staying at a friends house and I was bored so here's a new chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chapter 15

''merry Christmas'' I said kissing ben and running down stairs I saw sally sitting on the couch ''morning sally'' I said jumping up and down being so happy ''morning kasha'' sally said waiting to open her gift I got her ben came down and went straight to the fridge and got some breakfast I had some and then sat on the couch and waited for everyone to come down stairs. ''can we open the presents now kasha'' sally said ''yes we can everyone here now go ahead and open your sally'' I said giving sally her gift she ripped it open ''omg kasha thank you so much new dolly'' sally said trying to name them ''here you go ben this is for you'' I said giving ben his gift he opened it and was so amazed ''thanks kasha I need to play this one love you so much'' ben said getting up and kissing my head.

''there's two more under the tree'' sally said walking over to the tree and grabbing the two gift ''this ones for you kasha from ben'' sally said handing me the gift I opened it there was only a note saying.

meet me in our room at 7.00 tonight I have a special present for you love ben.

 gift I picked it up and put it on the bench jeff was no where around I walked up stairs and had a shower after that I brushed my hair and teeth and got changed I was going to go see jake then Courtney it was 10.00am so I had lots of time I walked out the door and walked through the wood after a while of walking I heard sticks breaking I freaked out a bit then some thing tackled me to the ground I look up to see this dog thing I had I smile like jeff he started licking my face so I patted him then I heard laughter I pushed the dog off and got up I turned to see jeff.

he was holding the knife that I brought him and it had blood on it 'thanks for the knife kasha'' jeff said I was shocked he was thanking me ''um jeff are you ok'' I said being very confused ''I m not here to hurt you im not doing that any more'' jeff said walking off with that dog ''and the dogs name is smile'' jeff said yelling back at me is he just being nice cause its Christmas what ever I m going to go see jake ill see jeff later.

after I got out of the woods I walked to jake after a hour I got to jakes house I knocked on the door ''hey kasha merry Christmas'' jake said hugging me and letting me in we had a chat for a while then I was going to see Courtney ''bye jake'' l said leaving his house I looked at the time it was 3,00 I got to get to courts thing we can go to the shops.

when I got to Courtney's she saw me through the window and rushed to the door and opened it she ran up and hugged me ''merry Christmas Courtney'' I said walking in to her house '' you to kasha'' Courtney said we sat down and had a chat then we got up an walked to the shops.

after we walked there we went shopping we got some food and new clothes I got her a gift and it was a best friend necklace to peas in a pod I gave her that and she was so happy I looked at the time to see that is 5.30 I got to get back to bens house after we walked back I said good by and I walked through the wood and got to the house no one was home I grabbed some thing to eat it was nearly seven so I walked up stairs and in to my room then someone grabbed my waist and spun me around ''hello beautiful'' ben said kissing my lips I kissed back we make out for some time '' ready for you present kasha'' ben said putting his hand up my shirt I did not stop him he took my shirt off and pushed me to the bed...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you like ii know I say that everytime but I want to know that you guys like it so please comment and vote

love you guys little miss out.....