Chapter 7

Guys hope you like this chapter k little miss out.

------------------

Chapter 7

Ben's P.O.V

I'm walking through the woods back home,, when I see a girl walk into the house. "I could kill her... I need a kill.." I quietly walk up behind her and put my hand on her mouth. She turns around, revealing  Kasha.

I let go and she hugs and kisses me, but I freeze, soon kissing back.

"Ben.." She whispers.

"Yes? What is it?" I reply, whilst kissing her neck.

"I think I love you" I froze. "She likes me.." I didn't say anything for a while, then I turned around a ran. I don't know what's going through my mind.. She likes me, and I like her, but why did I like her? She was really nice to me, she didn't run, and I saved her from Jeff. I had to go back.

I turn around and start to walk back. I walk to my old wooden house. It looks pretty bad on the outside, but it is amazing in the inside.

I walked inside and there was a light on in my room. I climb up the stairs and Kasha's there in my bed, crying. I walk up and hug her, she hugs back.

"I'm sorry I ran.. I didn't know what to say.." I cooed, trying to make her feel better.

"It's fine I didn't mean for it to come out like that." She said.

"Kasha, I do love you too." I said, then she froze. Soon kissed me, I kissed back and we made out until dark, then she fell asleep next to me, I falling asleep afterwards.

-----------------------------------

Hey guy hope you like bens P.O.V and comment on what I should do with it and please vote k little miss out.