chapter 31

hey guys if you read that important news that my friend put up i am going back and editing i know i suck at it. dont want any haters ok.

chapter 31

kasha P.O.V

when we got to the club we sat do at a table ''hey ill go get some drinks'' ashleys said ''thanks ash'' we all said ''hey you two see that cute boy over there'' caitlin said courtney and i looked over and there was this young hot guy sitting at the bar "go over and say hi'' i said ''can you come with me'' caitlin replied ''ill go with you'' courtney said.

''ok ill wait here'' i said and then the two walked off ''hey were did those to go'' ashley said bring the drinks over, ''caitlin saw this cute guy and they went over there to talk to him" i said ashley nodded.

i checked my phone and i had 12 missed calls from jeff (i know creepypasta dont really have phone but in this they do). ''um ashley im just going to pop out side to make a call" i said leaveing the table and going out side.

i called jeff.

jeff:hello

kash:hey jeff its kasha, what you call for

jeff:ok um..... ben didn't want to tell you but.....

kasha:jeff just tell me

jeff:molly gone missing

kash:its only been a day and my baby girls gone

i felt my eyes start to tear up

jeff:kasha im sor.

i hanged up the phone i need to get home and find my baby girl i walked back in side wping my tears away ''im going back to the hotel" i told ashley ''kasha why are you crying'' ashley said courtney and caitlin walked back over ''omg kasha wahts wro'' i cut her off ''i just need to go home now'' i said walking out of the club.

they followed ''kasha where are you going what happend'' caitlin said i stoped in my track and turned to look at them ''m molly g gone missing" i said turn back around ''they just followed we got back to the hotel and packed our stuff ''you guys dont have to come'' i said ''friend saty with each other and we want to find our little spit fire'' courtney said ''thankyou guys'' i said hugging them all.

we left and got to the airport and checked the nexts plane home ''um..kasha im so sorry but the next plane home doesn't leave for 2 days'' courtney said i felt my heart stop i dropped to the ground and cried.

my baby girls out there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you like this chapter short i know ok and if please comment i would love some help and vote ok guysthe nexts chapter will be in ben P.O.V ok

love you all

little miss out,...........