chapter 26

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE 1,007 READS IM SO HAPPY HERE A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS

chapter 26

Couple of days later

KASHA P.O.V

I got up out of bed to go check on Molly she was crying so I grabbed a bottle of milk and put it in the microwave and waited I checked the time it was 4:00am man I was tired.

*DING* The microwave went i grabbed the bottle tested to see if it was warm.
Good I walked to Molly's room and picked her up and feed her the bottle.

I walked around for a while till she started to fall asleep I started to close my eyes a bit I started leaning forward I let go of Molly I screamed but then I looked down to see Molly being held by jeff.

"Omg jeff thank you for catching her" I said tears filling my eyes "you should really get some sleep kasha" jeff said holding Molly and having a close look at her. he hasn't held Molly yet cause I didn't want him to.

I took Molly out of jeff arms and put her back in her bed I kissed her head and walked out jeff followed I said good night and went back to bed.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
I walked down stairs with Molly in my arms I sat next's to ben and put Molly on his lap ben picked up Molly and hugged her then he started ticking her I just laughed. I made breakfast for everyone and we all ate that. Slender man called us all over he introduced us to this boy his name was ticci toby he looked normally to me but he was wearing a pair of yellow goggle and something around his mouth ''kasha will you please take toby to molly's room'' slender said I nodded and walked over to toby.

I put out my hand for him to shake he did ''follow me toby to your room'' I walked up the stairs and toby followed I showed toby around the room ''so toby why are you here'' I said I wanted to get to know him '' I watched my sister die in a car crash then got bulled got called ticci toby then killed my dad left my mum and set the place on fire so now im a proxy's'' toby said.

that's really sad ''why are you here'' toby ask ''some thing i don't want to talk about happened and I started dating ben and then I had a baby so yeah'' I said I didn't want to tell him the hole jeff thing he just nodded ''well toby I hope you like it here ill be down stairs if you need anything'' I said leaving the room.

went I got down stairs ben was teaching molly how to play video games I grabbed my phone and recorded them. I called Courtney and she was coming over she really wanted to see molly and she had something to tell me.

I was sitting out side waiting for Courtney with molly in my lap she was doing raspberry it was so cute I got a texts from Courtney she said she in the woods. I got up and started walking then I saw her in the distance she ran up to me and gave me and molly a hug ''so this is beautiful molly she got her dad ears and hair'' Courtney said I gave molly to Courtney and we walked back ''you should see what happens when she cries'' I said ''what'' Courtney said walking through the front door.

''her eyes go black and she cries blood'' I said Courtney sat on the couch with molly and they played for a bit I got food for us. ''hey court you haven't meet everyone you only seen ben sally and jeff'' I said. Courtney nodded ''why who else is there'' Courtney said ''um jack who I told you about and this new guy ticci toby'' I said then ben walked in the room with jeff and jack ''hey Courtney how you going'' ben said ''fine'' Courtney said. we all had a chat for a while and courtney got to know jack.

I put molly to bed and me and Courtney went to my room I think toby locked him self in his room ''so Courtney what did you want to tell me'' I said ''ok don't freak out ok'' Courtney said ''OMG YOU MEET A BOY IS HE HOT FUNNY SMART TELL ME THE HOLE STORY'' I said I already knew when she said don't freak out ''how did you well never mind ill tell you if you calm down'' Courtney said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked this chapter I had a longer chapter but I didn't save so I had to rewrite this hole thing again so there you go.

please comment and vote love to know what you guys think.

little miss out..........