Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"So I was walking around the park when see dog jumps on to me and I fall to the ground" Courtney said "yeah what else" I said wanting more "and then the owner comes over and start saying how sorry he was and he takes me out to dinner" Courtney said it was kinda like in of those fairy tale stores.

"what's his name and Is he cute" I said "his name is zac and he is hot" Courtney said.

We talked about zac and then she left "kasha" ben yelled from down stairs I walked down to see what he wants I feel someone grab my waist and spin me around then kiss me it's ben of course I kiss back.

"so what did you want" I said "I just wanted to be with my beautiful girlfriend" ben said I blushed and he then kissed me again.

Then toby walked down as he walked past he had a sad look on his face you couldn't really tell with the goggles and stuff I let go of ben and walked over to toby "hey toby do you like it here".

I said trying to cheer him up he just nods "ok then I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything" I said walking over to the kitchen.

I made dinner for me and ben and a warm bottle of milk for Molly for when she wakes up.

I go up stairs after eating and Molly was awake so I pick her a and give her the bottle I start humming some tunes and she slowly fall asleep again.

I crawl in to bed and watch the video of ben trying to teach Molly how to play videos. ben walks in the room he takes his short off and crawl in to bed and lies next to me "you know what ben I might on holiday for a week".

I said just coming up with that I need to get away from this place "sure but are you taking molly" ben said "no she's to young you will have to look after her" I said ben nodded.

"I'll be going with Courtney and a couple of other friends ok" I said ben put his arm around me and kissed me then later I fell to sleep.

----------------------------

Hey hope you like this chapter sorry if it was boring but kasha going on holiday with Courtney and two other friend you'll find out how they are in the next chapter k

Please comment and vote and follow if you want

Little miss out..........