chapter 51

chapter 51

Kasha P.O.V

The next morning i wake up in guilt. I kissed Toby last night and nearly had well you know.

If Ben finds out what is he going  to do to me and even Toby. Im more worried how this will effect Molly. Speaking of Molly i had to get her milk bottle. I walked over to the kitchen to got Mollys bottle and i see Toby making waffles. He hears me and turns around. Before he could say anything quickly grabbed Molly bottle and ran back upstairs.

I walked back into my room and gave the milk to Molly. I stay up in my room for a little while and lay on my bed. I can't stay up here forever i have to face Toby. I don't want to make things awkward between us.

I wait for Molly to fall back to sleep and walk down stairs. I see Ben and say good morning to him. Still no answer. Seriously what is wrong with him. Im going to have to say something and i need to do it now.

"Seriously Ben how long are you going to ignore me for. just talk to me Ben please. What wrong"

I say Ben then replies

"Its better if you don't know what's going on"

once again he walked off. God he makes me angry what could possibly be so wrong that he can't tell me. Im going to find out sooner or later whether he likes or not.

Angry i storm into the kitchen and everyone is sitting down eating. I find a spare seat and sit down and of course the only spare seat was next to Toby. I sit down and eat my waffles. I can feel Toby staring at me and it makes me feel awkward but i kinda like it. I stare back at him and i give him a little wink. He smiles. Oh that beautiful smile.

"You guys are very flirty today"

Says Jeff

We sit in silence embarrassed that everyone saw what we were just doing.

"Its for a play. Me and Kasha are in a play together and me and Kasha have to be flirty"

Toby leans over  to me and whispers in my ear

"Saved it"

"That is the worst lie you have ever told me Toby"

Said Jeff laughing.

Crap i hope Ben doesn't find out about this. and i hope no one says anything.

---------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked this chapter my friend caitlin helped me write  this chapter you should check her book out.

and im nearly to 10,000 reads thank you guys so much you mean the world.

@CrayCray_Mofo she writing a book about the vamps and little mix

anyway comment vote and follow if you want

ticcitockout............