Chapter 49

KASHA'S  P.O.V

I was at home putting the food away. Molly was taking a nap and i was getting ready for Halloween. We were leaving at sunset which was a couple hours away.

I went upstairs to take a nap with Molly i just had to finsh my costume first.

.

.

.

.

It was time to get ready, i got Molly and did her hair and put her little dress on, she was the cutest.

I put my costume on and picked up Molly she had this little pumpkin bag for her candy, we headed down stairs.

I saw jeff and he was going as jeff the killer, but more blood and dirty.

Jack was a vampire, Sally was a princess and Ben was an Elf, cause that's what he is.

Everyone was down stairs but Toby cause he taked forever.

We all had something to eat before leaving, thats when toby walked downstairs and saw that toby was spiderman.

Wow now were matching i should have been something else.

Jeff started laughing.

"Haha omg you guys are like a spider couple". Jeff said i punched him in the shoulder playfully.

Toby came over and looked me up and down.

"Would you care to be my spider lady?" Toby said. I thought about it. Its not that bad its just for tonight.

"Ok spider Toby". I said feeling my face go red.

I picked up Molly and we all headed out.

"Hey Ben you want to carry your little elf girl?" I said to Ben. He just ignored me and kept walking. Something is really up with Ben.

"Hey Toby do you think there's anything wrong with Ben?" I said. Toby looked over at Ben.

"He has been a bit grumpy i'll keep and eye on him for you". Toby said i nodded and started playing with Molly.

We go to the first house and knocked on the door.

"Trick or Treat" we all said. I put out Molly's bag they put candy in her bag.

We said thankyou and headed off.

We headed to a lot of houses for Molly. She had a fun time. We all just walked around for the rest of the night.

I decided to go back home, everyone else followed. We got half way into the woods and sat down having a rest. I got out a bottle of milk and gave it to Molly.

I handed Molly to Jeff and Jeff started tickling her.

I sat back and looked up at the stars. Then i heard someone.

I got up and looked around. I saw a figure in the distance.

"Hello" i called out.

"What is it Kasha" Toby said.

"I don't know i can see something or someone". I said.

That's when she appeared.

"Caitlin" I said she walked out of the shadow with that double axe she has.

Ben got up and walked up to me same as the others. Jeff stayed back with Molly.

TOBY'S  P.O.V

Caitlin came out of the shadows with an axe. Everyone got up but jeff he stayed back with molly.

Caitlin ran at us. Kasha moved out of the way, she knew she couldn't take her down, she wasn't ready.

I told Kasha to just stay back she went over to Molly she will be ready one day.

Caitlin looked over at Ben and smiled then she ran of. Ben ran after her then i followed.

After awhile of running I found Caitlin then i saw Ben near her.

They were talking about something. That's when i saw Ben kiss Caitlin. Shocked all over my face, i went pale.

Bens cheating on Kasha.

I ran back to where everyone was. How am i going to tell Kasha. I can't tell her she will be heart broken and she still had Molly.

I'll see what there up to. It might just be Caitling using Ben.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no poor Kasha. Ben gone and cheated on her you'll find out everything in the next chapters.

Hope you liked it

Comment vote and follow if you want

Ticcitockout.........