Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Kasha p.o.v

"Well thankyou a lot for getting Molly". I said putting Molly to sleep.

"It wasn't that hard". Jeff said.

"Wait, did you say Caitlin was there". I said. Jeff nodded.

"Why didn't you go get her? She is my friend Jeff". I said.

"I feel bad but she was with Zalgo, when I was running back she was doing everything Zalgo told her to do". Said Jeff. Walking out the door.

"I'LL GET HER MYSELF". I yelled getting up and walking outside.

"Kasha stop,this is what he would want". Ben said running up behind me.

"What you mean Ben" I said turning around.

"He want you to go so he can take you" Ben said.

"Yes I know he will take me but she is my friend and I'm not leaving her behind. I don't want to lose her".

"But I dont want to lose you" says Ben with sadness in his voice.

I start to tear up and say "I'm sorry Ben, but I hav to go".

"No, if your going I'm coming with you so I can keep you safe and Caitlin aswell when we save her from Zalgo" Ben says.

"I'm coming with you aswell". I look over to see Toby and Jack.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot" I said.

"We will do anything to help a friend of your's" Said Toby getting his hatches.

"Now lets go get my friend back".

------------------------------------

Hey guys hope u liked this chapter bit short and boring but owell and I just hit 1.000 reads on my other book so thanks u if you read that book

Anyway vote comment and follow if u want.

Littlemiss out.........