Chapter 28

Chapter 28

I got up the next morning to tell Courtney Caitlin and Ashley that were going on a vacation.

They all said we were leaving in 2 days so they got there stuff ready we were all going to talk about where we should go.

I wanted to take Molly but she was just to young so ben going to have to take care of her I will kill him if something happen.

:

:

:

:

:

:

I sat go the couch with jeff and jack playing video toby was outside with ben and Molly. ben was trying to get Molly to walk it was so cute. "Hey kasha you want to play with us" jeff said giving me an controller "sure but you guys so know I rock at cod" I said we played cod for awhile and all I did was beat them over and over.

"I am the QUEEN of cod" I said standing in the couch jack and jeff just laugh " we'll I kick your ass" I said getting off the couch and going to see Molly and ben.

I walked out the door "wait kasha don't look" ben said running in front of something "what is it ben where's Molly" I said walking over ben moved out of the way "omg my little baby girl walking" I said running up to her picking her up and giving her a big hug.

Toby was sitting under a tree I walked over to him "hey Molly you want to show toby what you can do" I said I put her down a bit away from toby she got up and walked over to him.

She fell but toby caught her Molly started doing raspberry again and toby laughed a bit "come in side toby I'm making lunch" i said I put my hand out toby took it and I walked in side with Molly me and toby ben was already in side.

:

:

:

:

:

:

:

"Come on Molly just eat it it's not that bad" I said trying to get Molly to eat some apple sauce she kept spitting it out "look what your feeding her who would want to eat that" jack said walking over to the fridge "babys do" I said "kasha can you come here" Sally said from cross the room "ok Sally Molly please just eat something before I come back" I said walking over she can't eat her self what am I thinking.

"So Sally what do you want" I said "here I got this for Molly" Sally said giving me this stuffed small stuffed teddy bear " thanks Sally I'm sure she will love that" is aid walking back to Molly.

When I get back I was shocked jeff was feeding Molly. Molly was eating how the hell "how did you get her to eat" I said "I'm beautiful Molly love beauitful people" jeff said "so your calling ugly" I said "no I'm just much better looking" jeff said.

Ben walked in "hey babe" I said kissing his cheek "no jeff really how did you" I said walking over to Molly and picking her up "I saw you trying to feed her then you left so I walked over to her and then Molly looked at me in a weird way I bent down and she reached out and touched my face and I picked up the spoon and feed her" jeff said.

That's weird I thought to my self " would you do it more often for me" I said "maybe" jeff said.

"We'll I'm going up stairs to put Molly to bed if anyone needs me" I said and then I walked up stairs.

I put Molly to bed and hummed some tunes again.

---------------------------------

Hey guy another boring chapter we'll I think it was please tell me what you guys think.

And comment where kasha and her friends should go on holiday I can't think of any place so I want you guys to pick k

And jeff has the magic touch k

Comment vote and follow if you want

Little miss out..........