Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Ben P.O.V

"Did you do it" I said to jeff he nodded "she sounded really pissed and upset man" jeff said "we'll it's the only thing that would get her to come back home now" I said leaving the room.

I went to my room I hope she doesn't get to mad. cause once she see what I have she might forget the hole missing Molly thing.

I go to check on Molly she was playing with Sally I knocked on the door.

Sally answered the door "hey Sally is Molly with you" I said she opened the door to show me a cakes face little fairy.

I picked Molly up "wow Sally she looks"

She cut me off "beautiful" Sally said.

"We'll I hope you had fun but I got to put Molly down for a nap" I said then I left to my room cause Molly had to sleep with us cause toby was in Molly's old room.

I put her down and put some soft music on I walked down stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So today kasha should be back" I said to jeff "I think so cause she called and said no plane for two days and it's been two days" jeff said so I guess she is coming back today I picked up Molly and walked out side.

Next thing I know slenderman teleports in front of me and then kasha walks in front "we're is my baby girls" she yelled at me i show her Molly and she dropped her bags and ran straight at me and grabbed Molly out of my arms.

She kissed her all over and hugging as we'll. "ben I swear I am going to kill you again if you don't tell me why jeff said Molly was gone" she said I could see the anger in her eyes.

Her big surprise arrived yesterday he could not wait to see kasha I got to know him at bit more cause I never meet him.

"Ben hello answer me" she said "just follow me" I said walking in side "jeff" I yelled "you can bring him down"i added on.

I covered kasha eyes "ben what are you doing" she said I saw jeff walked down with him following.

"I wanted to show you this" I said and I moved my hand away "omg" kasha said her eyes filled with tears.

"Hey sis" he said "jake" kasha said and ran up and hugged him.

------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter jake back if you don't remember jake he was kasha sister but EJ killed him

It will all be said in the next chapter.

love you guys

Please comment and vote and follow if you want.

Little miss out.....

Ps. editing sucks I know.