Chapter 41

chapter 41

caitlins P.O.V

"where am i, what's going on, hello mum, dad anyone."

"quite child i am zalgo you will be.doing as i say or else."

"what who are you, what do you want."

"i want you to kill kasha and her baby."

kasha P.O.V

we were our way to the under realm to get back caitlin, i took Molly to courtney's.

she wanted to look after Molly. Ben jack and Toby. we were all going to get caitlin.

I found out that Jake started dating this girl named teanna. she seem nice but i haven't gotten to know her.

anyway back on track i wasnt going to kill anyone after killing the guy a while ago even those. it felt good and you could get your anger out on them.

it just wasn't me and i knew Molly won't be doing i won't let her but its up to ben aswell.

we headed through the woods to find this place.

.

.

.

.

.

.

we got to this place this weird light portal thing.

"is this safe to go in too." i said

"yes its safe to now lets go." Toby said walking in.

i walked in holding bens hand i closed my eyes.

"kasha you cam open your eyes were here." Ben said. wow that was fast.

I've never seen a place like this it was dark smelly and dangerous i had to find caitlin.

i followed the guys, we ended up a this big black chair or something who knows.

then i head him.

"are your here kasha its nice seeing you again." zalgo said.

"where's caitlin i want my friend back." i said walking towards him.

"oh you mean this girl." zalgo said then i saw caitlin walk out. she looked horrible what have they done to her.

"CAITLIN" i screamed running up to her. that's when she pushed me out the way i fell to the ground.

tears formed in my eyes.

"caitlin what's wrong." i said tears running down my face.

"caitlin not here she dead."caitlin said. what no no caitlin can't be dead.

tears were running down my face. Toby came over.

"kasha come on we will get her back." Toby said i got up and hugged him and cried.

we walked over to Ben and jack.

"zalgo put her in a trance."

------------------------------

hey guys new chapter im doing a another two chapter so yeah hope.you like it

comment vote and follow if you want

love you guys

littlemissout.......