chapter 10

chapter 10

I woke to hear yelling it was Jeff again talking about me.

"ben why the fuck is she in our house'' Jeff kept yelling.

"because I love her Jeff just leave her alone your not going to kill her" ben said looking down at me seeing that I was awake.

"look the bitch is awake I wont kill her ben but I will hurt her so bad when you not around" Jeff said laughing while leaving the house. ben walk over to me and I hugged him

" hey babe sorry you had to hear that I will not let him hurt you" bens said still hugging I got up and went to the fridge and ate something so did ben I decided.

I would go for a walk I told ben and he really didn't wont me to go I just needed to get some fresh air after seeing the news last night.

I walk out the door and walk for about a hour then I heard sticks breaking I started to freak out the I felt someone grab my arm.

I turned to see Jeff I screamed and screamed but he just pulled me alone.

" let me go Jeff" I screamed we walked for awhile then we got to this old barn type looking thing he through me in and I screamed in pain as i hit the ground.

   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNIING SEXUAL SCENE COMING UP......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff grabbed his knife out and leaned down and cut my top and then my shorts. .

" J-Jeff please don't do this" he just laughed.

" you are going to fucking pay bitch" he took his pants off I was in to much pain to move I just screamed he then took his boxers off .

I closed my eyes and cried he grabbed my legs and speared them open I tried to move and use my hands to push him away but he just hit me over and over .

I could not move anymore he put his d##k near my entrance he put it in me I screamed in pain all I did was cry he went harder and harder after about 3 minutes.

he was done he came all over me then he got up put his clothes on. walked over to my face and kicked me in the stomach then he walked out and he was gone.

I was all alone in pain my eyes were so sore from crying I started to cough up blood I just was lying there wanting for someone to find me then I started to feel really sleepy then I was out.

BEN P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch wanting for kasha to come back I really didn't want her to leave after what Jeff said but she just wanted some fresh air after what happened last night.

I heard laughing it was Jeff he walked through the front door still laughing I walked over to him.

"man ben your girl is such a screamer and she's tight" Jeff said walking off to his room.

" Jeff what have you done" I yelled running out the door looking for kasha I screamed her name over and over I saw this old barn and walked up to it .

I opened the door and there lying on the ground was kasha bruise and cuts all over her. her clothes were ripped I know what Jeff did he going to be dead.

I ran up to her she was still breathing I hugged her and kissed her head I picked her up bridle style an ran I walk to a hospital rushed her in no one cared what .

I looked like they took her in and cleaned her up I waited and waited they said she was badly bashed and would be here for awhile but she was awake.

I walk in to her room and sat down near her I kissed her head I told her to get some rest she fell to sleep I stayed with her all night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys hoped you liked this chapter I found it a bit weird but tell me what you think.

please COMMENT AND VOTE little miss out.

PS ill update soon