Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Kasha's P.O.V

I woke up, feeling someone next to me. It was Ben. Lying next to me. Fear coursed through me as I finally picked up my pillow and tossed it at him.

"Get out of here!" I screeched at him.

"Aren't you going to thank me for saving you from Jeff?"

"Thank you, now get out. " I replied, my voice firm. Just then, Ben leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine.

I froze, thoughts shooting through my mind like bullets, then kissed back. I liked it. But why did I like it? He was going to kill me when we first met, now he's kissing me?

I quickly broke away from the kiss, pushing him away. He then got up and walked towards the window. Before he jumped out, he said said something that made my heart race. "You'll always be mine, beautiful." Then he jumped out and into the night. I sat there frozen. It was my first kiss... And he was a killer.

Does he have feelings for me? Do I have feelings for him? All of these unanswered questions and what if's..

I quickly shake off the shock and get up, walking to the bathroom to go take a shower. But beforehand, I called Courtney and apologized to her.

...........................

I quickly hopped into bed, but before I could even close my eyes, Jake walked into the house, causing me to go running down the stairs.

"Hey sis, what's up?" He chirped happily, giving me a light squeeze.

"Nothing, I just missed you." I said, letting go of him then walking back upstairs.

"Hey, you hungry?" Jake yelled up at me.

"No, I'm fine see you in the morning!"

 "Okay, good night, Kasha!" I hopped into bed and Fell asleep.

---------------------

Ok hope you guys liked this chapter comment and vote and please tell if you guys like it cause I do ok so little miss out.

P.s. sorry for any spelling mistakes and I'll update very soon.