chapter 48

chapter 48

I got up the next morning and got dressed, walking down stairs i see Jeff, jack and Toby.

The others must be in bed, i was so excited cause its Halloween and its the one time of the year creepypadta can be themself.

I went and made some breakfast and was thinking about what to go as for Halloween.

Molly was still in bed i was going to make her a beautiful elf cause she already looks like it.

I sat down and ate my food the boys were playing videogames.

They were playing some bug games killing spiders and all sorts of bugs.

I finished eating my food and went up stairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I finished changing Molly we were going shopping for clothes before tonight.

I walked down stairs and grabbed my keys.

"see you guys later for Halloween" i said walking to the door with Molly in my arms.

"hey what are you going as" Jeff said.

"i don't know im going to look around the shops and see what i can find" i said leaving. Jeff and the other waved good by.

I got in my car and drove to the shops. Molly was in the back in her seat.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I walked around the shops looking for a Halloween place. I saw one over the other end of the shop and started walking there pushing Molly in the pram.

I found some cute little hats for Molly and bought those with a cute little dress that's her costume done.

That's when it hit me ill be a spiderwoman, i looked around for some spiderman costume and i would just fix it up in to a girl one.

I found one it was the last one I got that and got a few other things and left the shop.

I sat down at the food court with a coffee and i little bit of foam milk for Molly.

After i finished that i went food shopping.

-------------------------------------

hey guys hope you liked this chapter i know its not Halloween anymore but im doing the chapter anyway

my next chapter will be long

also my friends came up with this idea if i get to 69 followers i should right a sex chapter. stupid i know but im thinking about it.

anyway vote comment and follow if you want

ticcitockout......

Always be mine( ben drowned love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें