chapter 24

chapter 24

I was walking through the woods to go tell Courtney the good news. that I was immortal I was home alone any way so I just wanted to see Courtney I was going to hang with ben but he said he had to go somewhere so yeah.

when I got to Courtney we talked for sometime she was really happy for me. we deicide to go to the park I ran to the swing and Courtney went on the slide then I went home so did Courtney.

when I was in the woods I could smell smoke like the cigarette kind of smell I followed the smell that's when I was shock ''BEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING'' I yelled at him he was smoking pot and shit like that ''ben how long have you been doing this for'' I said walking up to him ''way before you were born'' ben said.

"Your not going to do it around the baby are you" I said being very serious he nodded "we'll I'm going home you coming" I said kissing ben cheek and walking off I heard ben get up and he ran up behind me.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back.

We walked home together when we got back I went and watched TV Sally came home with Jeff and jack they sat down and watched TV too.

Later that day

Slendy was making dinner it smelt good. he called us over to eat it was chickenpox pie it was so good we all talked then jack ben and jeff left to go play video games and Sally played doll.

I went up stair I started to feel lots of pain in my stomach "arrrgggghhhhhhhhh" I screamed ben came running in the room I was holding my tummy I could feel the baby moving around a lot. "kasha what's wrong" ben said he looked really worried.

Slenderman came in the room he told everyone to leave he said there was something wrong with the baby I was so scared I didn't want to lose it.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter please comment and vote love you all

Little miss out.....