chapter 53

chapter 53

Kasha P.O.V

Todays the day, Im going to go get caitlin. For 3 years i have been training for this day.

Me Toby, Ben and jack are going. Jeff looking after Molly for the day or who knows how many days.

I walked in to the kitchen to pack some food.

"mummy can i have a sandwich" Molly said sitting on a chair.

"peanut butter again and juice" i said getting the stuff.

She nodded giving me a big smile. I made her a sandwich and some apple juice.

I gave Molly her food and she ate it like it was her last meal. That should do her for the day.

After that Me, Toby, Ben and Jack got the rest of the stuff we needed and started to head towards the Under realm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We got to the under realm and looked around.

"well hello dear Kasha its nice seeing you again." said a deep dark voice.

"I couldn't say the same" i said looking around for caitlin.

"looking for something Kasha" zalgo said. That's when i saw caitlin walk out. Her eye blood red she was holding that axe still.

"hello dear friend how are you and that little rat." caitlin said walking closer to me.

"i have seen you and Molly train, run, eat and sleep." caitlin said what the fuck is she talking about.

"im just here to fight for my friend" i said pulling out a butchers knife.

( claps for best weapon choice)

"well lets see how you fight" caitlin said running at ne swinging her axe.

I dodged it. She turned back and cut my leg a bit.

"wow that all you got" i said. caitlin looked me im the eyes smiling.

"dodge this" she said then she teleported again in feomt of me.

she went to swing but i grabbed her arm. twisting it around she screamed in pain.

"now give me my friend back" i said she dropped to the ground.

"Kasha please its me caitlin" she said no its not your faking.

"your faking" i said letting go of her arm.

"please Kasha"caitlin said. i backed up a bit.

But because i fall for everything.

Caitlin grabbed my legs pulling me to the ground. banging my head on the ground.

everything went a bit bury.

I could hear Toby yelling my name and jack coming over and talking to me.

But i couldn't talk back. Then i blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up im a room i couldn't move or talk i could just see straight forward.

Then i saw caitlin walk in the room.

"i have some thing to show you" caitlin said.

"do you know about me and Ben" caitlin said.

my eyes widen what does she mean.

"oh he hasn't told you, Toby know too did he tell you." she said what is she talking about.

Ben walked in the room with a smile on his face. caitlin.grabbed Ben hand pulling him close. Kissing him tears came to my eye.

Ben liked it and was kissing back he had his hand on caitlin boobs.

I tried moving but i couldn't they were making out in front of me. My best friend and my boyfriend.

I was just crying. then she stopped.

"you might not know but me and Ben are engaged." caitlin said. you meant thats why Ben never home and he never talks to me.

I just wanted to scream as loud as i could and get away from them.

Never have anything to do with them.

Then Toby ran in the room and caitlin and Ben were gone.

Toby helped me up and i just hugged him not letting go crying in his arms.

Toby picked me up bridle style.

"Toby can we go home" i said crying

"sure back to the mansion" Toby said i was still hugging him.

"no back to my home were i use to live." i said.

"with Molly too" i didn't want to live with this drama anymore. Molly shouldn't have to live with this.

Im staying away from them. Why did i ever fall for him.

-------------------------------------------

hey guys so sad Kasha now.know that Ben.is cheating on her and he's engaged to caitlin.

Kasha and Molly are moving out i hope there ok.

anyway hope you liked it.

comment vote and follow if you want.

ticcitockout.......