leaf 1

Batao bhai shuruat kaisi lagi?...

They arrived at the Malhotra Mansion...Her parents who were present there were compltely shocked...as how could she marry him without even asking her parents...

Sundari Anikas mom went to her and slaooed her hard...looking at this Shivay smirked she wanted to see her in pain...this gave him peace...the more she is in pain the more he feels good....

Sundari- why did you do this Anika?

Anika- Mom....mom...me...

Ankit Anikas father...

Ankit- Dont...Dont you dare utter a word...You were my daughter we have trusted you...Bachpan se we have always fulfilled your dreams but you why did you do this to us? You married this man? Agar mujhe bolti to ladko ki line lagadeta mere liye...

Anika- Papa listen to me once....

Sundari- Dont...Dont you dare...call us your parents...we are dead for you...and you for us...

Ankit- We will forget that we had a daughter too...

Sundari- Just get out from here....

She was already broken and now her parents didnt even bother to listen to her once...and left her...she was dead for them? How can they say that when their life always revolved around her...Her mom pulled her and dragged her and threw her out of the mansion...

Sundari- Never even dare to show your face...

Anikas Pov..

I fell down and she closed the door on my face...I was crying bitterly...This was my fate...I had always wished for a happy life with my husband but here is the reality the fate has given me a tight slap...I was still sitting down and crying while I felt Shuvay standing beside me looking at me and smirking...Now I have to spend my life with this beast...He can never me called a human..his actions proved that...And I promise you SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI...I will take my revenge...You have ruined my life...you have taken me away from my parents..My parents who loved me alot.....

End of Pov.

Shivay looked at her...and held her arm...his touch was hurting her...He dragged her and threw in the car...She tried to run away but he was much more physically powerful than this poor soul...He held her arm such that the area was red now...

Shivay- I have married to you...and dare you try to run next time...I will make your life a living hell...

Anika- what have I done to you? Why are you doing this to me? What is your enemity with me?

Shivay smirked...

Shivay- You will come to know slowly...

He was about to touch her face when she turned to look the other side...and he smirked...he pushed her back into the car and drove back to Oberoi mansion his house...where he is the Owner....Dont know how will he behave with her there......

Lets see what our poor Anika has in the store...what all is she going to face by marrying a beast...

Btw give your views... that should I continue or not 😉

Love
Ayesha..