leaf 50

After few days...

With the help of Anika Shivay gets alright...He gets a new life...Jahnvi and Tej accepted Anika again while her parents were still against it...But she knew one day they will also have to forgive her..Anika was again brought back to Oberoi Mansion with alk the rituals...She was once again a daughter in law of oberois and Wife of Shivay Singh Oberoi...

Anika in the room was waiting For Shivay...And soon he entered the room while she blushed...He went towards her and sat in front of her staring into her eyes...She looked down at every interval as she was blushing as hell...Shivay held his ears...

Shivay- I am Sorry..

Anika looked at him confused...

Shivay- I never gave you the inportance..The place...The love a wife should get...That night I was drunken...And I behaved with you like a rapist...

He bowed his head down as He felt really guilty for..

Every pain he gave her...
Every tear she shed because of him..

Anika cupped his face and made him look into his eyes..

Anika- Shivay...Plz forget all that na..It was our past...its over now...I want us to start our life again...We will just forget about those moments that will give us pain...but instead we will make special moments which will make us happy in future...Come on Shivay...Enough of sorrys and thank yous...Lets be one and together forever...

Shivay looked at her with a smile...He cupped her face...and asked..

Shivay- May I kiss you?

Anika blushed as his words gave her a different feeling...She looked down turning tomato red...He understood the it was yes...He held her face and captured her lips in his...And she closed her eyes in pleasure...He gently suckked her upper lip and then lower lip...He didnt want to hurry..So he left her lips and looked at her...She had her eyes still closed...And he smiled looking at her...Anika openes her eyes...

Anika- What happened?

Shivay- Actually...I wanted to ask one thing...

Anika- Yes go on..

Shivay- Was this your first kiss?

Anika glared at him...

Anika- Of course...

Shivay- Then you need training...

Anika- What?

Saying this she sat on him with her legs on his waist...

Anika- Just see this...

She helld his collar and smashed her lips on him...He was at first shocked but then he also responded wildly...Anika tried to move back..As she was at loss of oxygen..but he pulled her more into him...and kisses her...He moved his tongue in her mouth tasting every part of it..
She was moaning and he was loving it...the more she was moaning the more harder he was kissing her...such that blood started oozing out from soft pink lips...He left her when he was loss of breath...He took out his shirt and hovered over her...She still had her eyes closed...and he started kissing her on her neck collar bone...followed by her cleavage...She was getting chills down her spine as he moved his tongue over there...He gave her a lot of wet kisses on her navel and numerous love bites on her neck...which made her soft parts go red....But she loved it...She was moaning his name...and he was doing it again and again...

Soon he tore her top and she looked at him in shock...

Shivay- Sorry baby...

And he started to kiss over her breast like a maniac and she pulled his head more towards her in response....He was dominating and She was enjoying...She pulled him up and started to kiss him...their tongues were fighting eachother for dominance...and they again parted due to breathlessness...He moved down to her thighs and she moaned as his hot breath fanned against her private parts...He smiled seeing his affect on her...She pulled him up and now she was over him....He looked at her in shock...She gave him a smirk...She started nibbling with his neck and now he was the one who was moaning...and she was enjoying...She gave him numerous love bites as he did...She moved down and sucked his nipples...and he moaned in pleasure...and that was it from...he couldnt control...he turned her and now he was above her...She giggled as she affects him so badly....
He bite on her earlobe...

Anika- Aaah! shivaaaaayyyy....

She moaned...He moved downwards now he had to made her feel how felt...He started kissing and biting her nipples until it became hard...and she was continously moaning... But not so soon baby...That was nothing...while he was busy with one he pressed the other making her moan even louder....To stop her he had no other option just to kiss her...he held her bossoms and pressed them while kissing her...making her to moan in his mouth...He stopped and looked at her...she had all sweat...

Shivay- Are you ok?

Anika nodded as she wasnt in the condition to reply back...

Shivay- Are you ready for this Anika? After this you will be mine forever...FOREVER.....You will be the beauty of this beast...

Anika nodded...

Anika- Make me yours..I belong to you...

Shivay smiled he quickly unlocked his belt and removed his pants and kissed her...he then pulled her pants down...and before moving further he again wanted to ask her...

Shivay- Anika? Shall I?

Anika just kissedd him indicating that she has accepted this...while kissing he slowly enters inside her making sure she is not hurt and as soon as he entered her tears flow down her eyes....he started thrusting her and she wass moaning....her moans were being loud..He couldnt help but to make it harder ...but he didnt want it to hard to hurt her...He closed her mouth kissing her....Her hands clucthed the bedsheet as she wasnt able to moan...He held her hands and interwined his fingers in them and kept it on either side of her face...

And soon they reached to the end of the night...Anika was on cloud nine as finally she got him back...He kissed her head and made her sleep next to him holding her tight...as if he loose his grip then he will lose her...They slept cuddling eachother...Where moon and stars witnessed their union...

Long update for you people..Of 1154 words...The longes and the last chapter of the book! 😭❤
So finally they became one..She became the beauty of the beast..This is Ayesha Taking your leave...It was fun writing this book..I am gonna miss this badly...As it is said everything has an end...So this was the end of this book...Have fun..
do comments and votes..

And ya before leaving I will soon start a book named.." Will she be able to love again?"