leaf 38

Sorry for the late and short update...My grandmom passed away...Plz pray for soul to rest in peace 😢🙏🙏

Few days l8r...

Shivay is helpless...Its been days since he havent stepped out of his room...His lonliness is killing him...all he did was his mistake..

If he had listened to her once...
Beleived her words once...
Understood her once...
Trusted her once...

Then life would have been better for him...

That is what he was regretting...and now he is waiting for that single chance...when..He can trust her again...But its too late...she is broken now...She will not have courage to trust him again to trust her...She is broken from inside living alone in the corner of the world...Which he doesnt know...He has no news about her...Is she even alive? This thing is killing him...He is being killed each day,each hour,each minute,each second..

And Anika said she cant punish him...He is being punished...Her absence is punishing him...She is unknown of it...or maybe she is knowing it better...Lets see

At the other side...Anika isnt able to eat properly...Her nights have turned into sleepless ones...She is alone lonely...Just like him..His absence is killing her..But she now she is not strong enough to face him..to live with him..After all what all she has gone through she is not able to trust him again...She has got one of the best jobs of the city...She is an independent woman now...but she is all Alone!!..

Lets see what fate have decided for them..

Will they meet?