leaf 26

Shivay looked at her in a bit shock...He had tortured her last night...kept her in dark whole night...and here she is saved him AGAIN!!

Shivay- Why are you doing this?

He asked pulling her....Anika took back her hand with jerk...

Anika- You consider me as a piece of revenge...but for me you are my husband and I am from those girls who can even walk on swords for their husbands...

She said strongly...

Shivay- Oh nice...Good one...You cant trap me AGAIN!! Anika...

Anika turns to leave...He again pulls her back..

Shivay- You cant move out when I am talking to you...

Anika- Why? Why should I listen to you? Kal main chilla chilla kar kehri thi ki I havent killed Prinku...You didnt hear me once...then how do expect the same from me..

She gets out of his hold and walks out swinging her hair...Making him more angry...

Shivay- what does she think of herself?

Anika comes out after the bath...She steps on glass..and winces in pain..She sees Shivay smirking...Anika pulls out the piece of glass from her leg and walks out...Anika goes into the kitchen to cook something she slips her leg and was about to fall on a knife...She understood it must her sweet husbands cute gestures ( Note the sarcasm)

Anika washed her hands and found blood coming out of the taps instead of water...She got scared...Hell scared...She runs out of the kitchen...

At the pool side..

Anika stands near the pool staring in it...And she finds the pool water turning red..all of a sudden..

Anika runs from there...She runs to the hall and collides with Shivay...

Shivay- watch where you are walking...

Anika- Will you stop this nonsense..Main in sab se nahi darne wali...

Shivay- What are you talking about?

Anika- Plzz...I know its all you behind it...

Saying this she leaves out...Leaving behind a confused Shivay...