leaf 5

She was shocked to see him there...He slapped her hard and she landed on the ground...her lip started to bleed due to the slap.... He sat beside her...While she was crying bitterly wincing in pain...

Shivay- If I had to kill you...I would have done that long back...I want to hurt you to that extent that each part of your body ask for mercy to me...

He said shocking her to the hell...

Shivay- Anika Malhotra...uups..Sorry I forgot you are married now... Married to a beast...Mrs.Shivay Singh Oberoi...This is your fate...

Anika- What have I done? Why this enemity?

Shivay- ahaan not today...You will get to know slowly wifey...But from today onwards you will be sleeping right there....

He said pointing towards the pool side...breaking her heart into millions of pieces...

Anika- What? I wont sleep there...

Shivay clutched her hair...She cried...

Shivay- I wont repeat my words...Shivay Singh Oberoi donot like listening to no's...

He dragged her and threw her out of the room.....She looked at him in shock...She had no option just to sleep waiting for the morning...as she has got an idea to how to behave with this man...No not man with this beast...Anika is back...Now he will see the real Anika....

Morning...

Anika woke up before Shivay...and went to him...She called him out...

Anika- Shivay....

Shivay didnt wake up...She went to get a bucket full of water and splash...He was drenched...He woke up in a sudden shock...He saw Anika standing in front of him...He got up and was about to hold her when she pushed him and he landed on bed...shocking him...

Anika- Dont you dare Shivay Singh Oberoi....I wont bear your tortures...Enough of it now....

Anika left leaving him shocked...completely shocked....

Shivay- You will have to pay for this Anika...You havent done right by messing up with me....
************************************

Later....

Shivay- Anika Anika...where are you? ANIKA....

Anika came to him listening his voice...

Anika- what is it?

Shivay- We are invited for a party tonight....By my client

Anika- So?

Shivay- So you are coming with me thats it...

Anika- What if I say no?

Shivay looks at her with anger...He starts to unbutton his shirt making her scared of the last night...She agrees to him and he smirks...

At the venue

It was a grand party...Shivay Anika enterd...there were media asked many questions to them about their sudden marriage and He had no words...They moved to his very imposrtant client...Mr.Daksh Singhania...Daksh looked at Anika and smirked at his evil intentions...Anika understood this and tried to hide herself behind Shivay....

Daksh- Shivay if you dont mind...May I dance with your beautiful wife?

Shivay- Yes sure....

Anika clutched Shivays hand...unwanting to go...but he let himself go of her hold..and Daksh dragged her....to the stage...While Anika was continously looking at Shivay....tears appeared in her eyes...

One beast has handed over a poor soul to the other beast....What will Anika do?