leaf 15

She stood there trying to digest what all he called her...A killer...A prostitute...Suddenly it started to rain and drenched her completely...still there was effect on her...She was as if her feet were stuck on the ground... suddenly someone kept hand on her mouth and she fell unconcious....

Morning...

She opened her eyes to find herself in an isolated place...it was dark and she found herself tied up with ropes...she tried to break them but she didnt had any strength to break it...

Anika- Leave me...who brought me here....? Leave me plz let me just go from here....

No one came...she didnt know where she was....She looked here and there crying....

At Oberoi mansion...

Shivay went to the his office not at all caring abiyt Anika...whether she was at home or not....He didnt even bother to know how is she...He left..He comes back and still not wanting to look at her face...he goes inside to freshen up and starts with his work....Then suddenly he looks up...till now she must have come...where she would be? His heart questioned him...he tood up and looked in the house calling out her name...

Shivay- Anika.....Anika...Ani...

but didnt find her...and he then remembered that he left her in the ground alone...he runs back to his car .he drives back to the place but doesnt find her...He regretted leavimg her there...he screamed out her name....

Shivay- Anikaaaaa.....Aniiikkkkaaaaaa...

But came to him no one...he took out his phone in which he had her pic..And started to ask people around but no one knew about her...he became insane...Somewhere deep inside his heart he was cursing himself to leave her like that...