leaf 6

Daksh was dancing with Anika touching her in apropriately...She was being uncomfortable...Her eyes continously hooked on Shivay but of no use...he was so busy with his partners that he didnt even bother to look at her...Daksh was smirking looking at her helplessnes...

Daksh- Shivay doesnt even love you...Then why have you married to him? I know you are not at all happy with him...You can come to me...I will keep you all the way as possible....

Anika gave him a disgusted look and was about to leave...when he held her wrist to stop her...She became hell angry and slapped him...gaining everyones attention...Shivay looked at Anika angrily...She walked past him and sat inside the car...He went behind her and drove back leaving behind an angry daksh....

The ride was all silent...as they reached the mansion...Shivay pushed her and pinned her to the wall...and she was hell scared by his action...

Shivay- How dare you misbehave with my client?

Anika- How dare your client misbehave with your wife...?

And hearing this something ached inside his heart...Maybe he was being affected but not at all showing...Anika wiped her tears and was about to walk off leaving him shocked behind....He looked at her going but didnt do anything...was she affecting him...no...Why he has to take his revenge from her? He shouldnt fell anything for her? No sympathy no attraction nothing....He brushed off his thoughts and walked back to his room to sleep...while Anika managed to sleep at the poolside again...He was not able to sleep...He woke up and saw her...while she was fast asleep...

He went to the study and sat there holding a frame...On the other side Anika suddenly woke up from her dream....She saw him not on the bed...She stood up and searched the whole house but didnt find him...but finally she heard some noise from the study...She went there and what she saw shockd her to the hell....

What must it be?