leaf 13

However Anika manged to reach the house...but she was in no mood to talk to anyone...And she didnt want her mother to know about her sons behaviour towards her...so she passed a fake smile to her and went to her room and closes the door...crying bitterly....remembering his behaviour towards her...She wiped her tears as she heard her husbands voice yes he was back home...and she had to behave as nothing has affected her...She wiped her tears and went inside the washroom to freashen up....Anika came out of the washroom...she looked at him and smiled...

Anika- So you are here? Come on go fast and freashen up....

Shivay was kind of shocked...even after his harsh behaviour towards her she didnt question him...Anika went out to help her mom with the dinner and all of them sat as a happy family to have their dinner....And suddenly Tejs phone rang...he got up as it was an important call...

After a while he came back...

Tej- Jahnvi...we need to go back...

Jahnvi- Why so suddenly?

Tej- It was my assisstants call...he said that there was a blast in Our factory...

Shivay- What? Who did that?

Tej- That is still unknown...We need to leave...

Shivay- Its ok dad...you relax...everything will be alright...I will get your booking done...

Tej- Shivay if possible I want to leave right now...

Shivah- Ok then dad...you can go by chopper..

Tej- Ok...

They packed their bags...Anika helped with their packings..while she had tears in her eyes...

Anika- I will miss you guys...

She said hugging them both....it wasnt even a week she had grew such a strong bond between them...

Jahnvi hugged her back...

Jahnvi- Dont cry my child...Shivay take care of her haan...agar iske aankh mein ansu aye na...then I wont spare you....

Shivay- Sure mom...

Tej- You know what Shivay...you both should also come with us...There you can spend time with us as well...

Shivay- Dad right now you need to go...

Tej- Hmmm....Trying to get rid of your parents haan....

Shivay- No...nothing like that.... The chopper is waiting for you...lets leave...

The reached the ground where The chopper was waiting for them...Shivay and Anika bid them...