leaf 14

Anika wiped her tears...

Shivay- Will you stop your drama?

He started to leave...when Anika stopped him..

Anika- Shivay...

Shivay- What...?

Anika- I wont let you go untill you tell me the reason...

Shivay- What reason?

Anika- Why do you hate me so much?

Shivay- I dont have time to answer your stupid questions...

Anika- This is not a stupid question Shivay....I have the right to ask...You came into my life...made me fall for you...then you married me forcefully...you snatched my family...my love...after all this what I get is your hatred...why?

Shivay burnt in anger now...He went to her and held her arms...tightly making her wince in pain...

Shivay- You want to know? Why I married you? You want to know? Because you are a bloody murderer....You are a killer...You killed her...She lost her life because of you....yes you Anika...You....

He said this while she froze on her place...trying to absorb what he said....He called her a killer....

Anika- Shiv....aaaay???

Shivay- Dont...just dont utter a word...I hate you I just hate you....I married you to give you pain and only pain...I marrued you to make your life a living hell...I agree I loved you once...but after seeing your true colors my love has died for you Anika....I dont love you anymore.... Shivay Singh Oberoi never loved a slut...yes you are a slut....a prostitute...you can just sleep with anyone for money....

And she slapped him hard...

Anika- I got to know today...How low is your thinking...Aap ki sonch itni giri hai jitni ki aap khud ho...You really think I jave slept with men?

Shivay- I dont think Anika...I know you have..

And now when he was sure about his thinking what was the need to justify herself....

Where there is trust there is no need of any justification...
Where there is lack of trust there is no use of any justification...

When he didnt trust her...it was waste to tell him anything...He looked at her with red eyes burning i  anger...Without uttering a word he left from there....While she stood there frozen...still trying to absirb what all alligations he had put on her...She was called a killer and a prostitute....