leaf 29

We entered my room...I heard Anika crying...I smirked at it...Ragini kept her hand on my shoulder...

Ragini- So we are going to do it here?

Shivay- I cant do this?

Ragini- Whaat?

I gave her the biggest shock of her life...Yeah after all this was the plan...I just wanted to show Anika...I didnt mean it...and I cant even think of this sharing my bed with a girl except......No I cant whatever she had done I cant do such a cheap thing...

Ragini- Are you serious Shivay? You brought me here and supported me infront of your wife and now...

Shivay- Yes but I cant take your advantage in this way...

Ragini- What if I give you the permission?

Shivay- What? Are you out of your mind Ragini? I cant...

Ragini- Oh now I get it...Mr.Shivay Singh Oberoi is one women man...Right?

Shivay- Right....No wrong...I dont love her...

Ragini- Then whats the problem?

I didnt know what to say...

Shivay- its just that I need some time ok?

Ragini- Ok...Batao abhi kiya karna hai...

Shivay- Now Anika will come and knock the door surely...I will open the door..Before that make the room in the messy condition...

We messed up things...ourselves as well hairs and dresses...and as exoected there was a knock on the door...I opened the door...

Shivay- I had warned you not to disturb us then why have you come here?

Anika- Ok then enjoy your time with her...but remember Ragini...I will come back to ruin your life...You had ruined mine once...You cant live here peacefully cause I wont let you...And you Mr.I can share my bed with anyone...Listen to me..When I will bring the truth to you..You will throw her out of the house out of your life...You will not listen to me so I will get you the proof...Then you will have to beleive it...and accept me as your wife...

I smirked..

Shivay- In your dreams my so called wifey...

Anika- I challenge you...Within 4 days this bitch will be out and I will be there at that place..

Shivay- Lets see..

Anika- lets see...

Anika left wiping her last tear drop whuch fell on her cheek...I really dont understand when I see her in tears someything aches in me...But this time I will not fall weak...I closed the door and went back to my bed...I lied on it...Ragini looked at me...and asked...

Ragini- If you dont mind..Why are you doing this?

Shivay- You want to know?

Ragini- Yes plz...

My sweet sister Prinku was so happy...she was getting married soon with her love her boyfriend...Ranveer...And I was happy for her...They were looking great together..anyone could say they were made for eachother...On the marriage day I was waiting for my love Anika... as she was out of town with her parents she had promised to attend the wedding and we had decided to tell about us to her parents...But I never expected her to betray me like this..We waited all night...Neither did Ranveer come nor did Anika come...