leaf 42

Anika ran to her mom and hugged her tight..She cried hugging her..While she caressed her hair...They broke the hug..Sundari folded her hands..

Sundari- Mujhe maaf karde meri bachi..We did so wrong with you...

Anika took her hands in hers...

Anika- No mom..These hands are to bless me for my happy life..and not to apologize..In fact I should apologize you for my mistake...But mom my marriage..It was all his deeds..I havent done anything..

Sundari- I know dear...Shivay called me and told me everything...He asked me to forgive him..But I cant forgive him for breaking my daughter heart...

Ankit- That is why I have decided to get you married...

Anika looked at him shocked...

Anika- Dad?

Ankit- You heard it right Anika..You will marry Aditya..My best friends son...A multibillionare..He can keep you happy in all ways..He will never uss such cheap tricks to hurt..I trust my friend..

Anika- But dad..I...I need sometime...

Ankit- Ok take your time.. but I need the answer within 24 hoirs and it should be YES...Otherwise you might see the worst side of me..

He warned her and left..She walked towards Sundari..

Anika- Ma..Ma..I love Shivay...

Sundari- You cant love him...You will have to forget him..You forgot what he did with you?

Anika- Whatever he did was with me...I had suffered it...But that doesnt mean that I can marry anyone else..

Sundari- Anika...You know your dad...And I cant go against his wish..So you meet Aditya and then give your answer...

Sundari left..A lone tear escaped from her eye...She sat on the sofa and cried bitterly... Anika left to her room...She locked the room and was shocked to see Shivay already in her room..

Shivay- Hello babes..

Anika- What the hell are you doing in my room.?

Shivay held her wrist and pulled her close to him..She felt really different at this touch of his...

Shivay- I came to see what wifey is doing..

Anika- Plz..leave...

Shivay kissed her collar bone and she moaned..This kiss was different..It gave shocks to her...She couldnt stop him but moan...

Shivay- I am not going to leave you alone...here.

He said with a naughty wink..

Anika- Shivay leave or else..

Shivay moved a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear...And gave a wet kiss on her cheek...While she clutched his shirt in response...Shivay smiled to see his effect on her...He always saw her being scared of him..but this time it was different...

Shivay- Or else?

He questioned her back..Anika realised their position..and moved back...

Anika- Shivay I am going yo get married soon So you have no right to touch me or talk to me...

Shivay was shocked as well as angry...He pulled her more close...

Shivay- Do what ever you want..But remember one thing...You are min and will be mine...No one has the right to touch you...except me..

She pushed..He moved out angrily...Something hurt inside her as she saw tears in his eyes for the first time...

So how was it?

Little longer for you 😚😉