leaf 11

Shivay- What are you doing here?

Anika- I have brought breakfast for you...

Shivay- I dont need it...

Anika- You will have to eat it...

Shivay- I said I dont want....

Anika- Shhh!.. Not a single word ... You need to take care of yourself...Look at your condition...Take have this...

He made him forcefully eat...and hiw could he deny when he was himself feeling too weak...She made him eat and gave the medicine...he ate it obeying her...Anika smiled...and kissed his cheek giving him again shock...

Shivay- My parenats are not here...

Anika- So?

Shivay- So why did you do that?

Anika- What?

Shivay- This on my cheek...

Anika giggled and said...

Anika- Shivay that is called kiss and I gave you because I felt like giving you thats it...

She smiled and left leaving him confused...why was she behaving like this? No wait why was he vehaving like this? He couldnt yell at her...infact he felt happy when she kicked Tia out...He couldnt understand what was happening to him...but how can he forget his revenge...yes revenge...

Shivay- I dont care Anika...what ever you do...You will not be able to melt me...as I know your true colours....

He fumed in anger...while Anika was on cloud nine....she stood there waiti g for the lift...and in the lift she saw Daksh there...She entere the lift and just ignored him...while he was looking at her with his lustful eyes...

Daksh- Hi Anika...

Anika didmt respond...

Daksh- I know you must be angry with me...I am sorry dear...

Anika- Huh...my foot...

Daksh- Yaar...I just dont understamd...what is wrong with this Shivay...Like seriously...He has got such a hot wife like you and he is not at all botherd...

Anika- Mind your language...

She said this and was about to moved out of the lift...Daksh came behind her...and Anika suddenly saw Shuvay infront of her...She beacem surprised...and also happy...as Daksh will run away looking at him...And wahi hua...he turned his face and went to the other side...

Anika- Shivay? You here?

Shivay- Wo...I...I..actuay thought to drop you home...as I was going for a meeting...

Anika- Okay...

And she held his arm...he stopped looking at her...

Anika- What happened? Lets go na...

She dragged him till the car..and they drove off...while Daksh fumed in anger...hurting his hand by hitting the pillar...he failed the third time as well...

Daksh- Mai bhi dekhta hun ki kismat kab tak tumhaara saath deti hai Anika...