leaf 7

She went in the study and saw him lieing down on the floor...She ran towards him and called him out....but there was no response...She tried to wake him up but he didnt wake up...She kept her head on his chest to listen to his heart beats but they were too low for herr to hear....She got panicked....She called her family doctor then and there....

Doctor arrived and he was shifted to his room....He checked with his pulse then his heart beat....Anika who was just beside his head moving her hand through his air...Caressing his face...She was worried for him...At that moment she herself didnt know what she was doing? She was being worried for him...

Anika- How is he doctor?

Doctor- Does he drink?

Anika didnt know anything about him...his food habits.. His likes his dislikes...In short she didnt knew anything about her husband...She looked at the doctor and said...

Anika- I...I actually...I dont know doctor...

Doctor- Oh...But Mrs.Oberoi being a wofe you should know about your husband...especially when it comes to his health...anyways..its your personal matter I cant say anything...but let me tell you that plz take care of him from now...as his blood pressure gets low very often...This will risk his life...

The last sentence was as if someone has stabbed in her heart to break it into million pieces...

Anika- Yes Doctor...I will take a good care of him....

Doctor- ok...These are the prescribed medicine and make sure that he eats this immediately after his breakfast....

Anika- Sure Doctor...Thank you.....

Anika left him till the gate...and came back to her room she saw him sleeping...She didnt understand what was it? She was being worried for him why? When he had just ruined her life.....How can he be so ruthless?

Anikas Pov..

He is not that Shivay whom I knew... He is someone else in disguise...This Shivay knows to ruin lives...destroy people...But that Shivay whom I knew loved people...He taught me how to love...Now what happened to you Shivay? Why have you changed...? The love which I once saw in your eyes has completely changed...Now what I see is hatred and only hatred...for me....Now its enough Shivay...I will bring you back...Your hatred have to lose in front of my love...I will change you...I wont let you suffer like this alone...what ever is the reason behind...either we will suffer together or no one will suffer...

Pov.ends.

She wiped her tears and slept beside him hugging him...and unknowingly in his sleep he hugged her back...

Behnon...This is my first trial to write a dark story...agar pasand na aye to plz sade tamatar mat phenkna 😂😂