leaf 19

Anika- Dont you dare come near me Shivay....

Shivay- Anika....listen to me...

He tried to go closer to her...but she pushed him away....

Anika- Dont...dont touch me...You....Are...

And she fell unconcious in his arms...He had tears in his eyes...About to fall...He held her closed to his heart...he felt her head was bleeding...He quickly took her in his arms and took her to his car...He made her lie on the back seat and drove back home...Anika had a high fever as she was in wet clothes whole night....She was shivering out of cold....Shivay did her dressing...he wiped all her wounds...on her armes...fingers...forehead...and then he saw finger marks on her cheek...he boiled with anger...he caressed her cheeks...

Anika- Aaah!!!

She was in pain...it was hurting him to see her in pain...This was new...he wanted to give her pain...but today when she is in pain...he is unable to see that...his blood is boiling due to anger....Anika was shivering...her  body was burning...Shivay got up to get her clothes...he slowly moved her hand...and she was crying in pain...He let her like that...as moving her even bit is causing her pain....Soon the doctor came and wrote pills for her... And asked him to take care if his wife... she was as sensitive as a doll....

Shivay nodded and thanked him...He came back to his room and sat just opposite to her....He remembered the way he behaved with her...and deep imside his heart he evn regretted too...but as he has got to take a revenge from her...He wont accept that...i stead he is going to show as if he is happy to see her in pain...To satisfy his ego.... he was staring at her...and  fell asleep Sitting on the couch....