leaf 21

Anika- I have killed her? I killed his sister? I killed my best friend? Such blames...How could he think so low about me? I wnat to know what all dirt his mind contains about me...Murderer? And slut? With whom have I slept....

Anika gets up from her bed...She with heavy head walks out of the room to find Shivay...She was in no condition to take any stress nor was she too strong to walk out...but she wants all her answers..after all these accusations have pierced her heart...it pained her heart more than this physical pain...She needs all the answers as how did he think of her in this way...How couldnt he ask her once...discuss with her once...How could he come on to such conclusions...Have he undertsood her this much after knowing her for whole three years...Had he trusted her only this much that today there in not even a pinch of trust for her...Had he loved her only this much that he can beleive in anything and has only  hatred towards her...Has she meant nothing to him during thise three years...

She comes out of her trance when she spots Shivay.. who was drinking...and drinking and drinking...He had held Prinkus pic in his one hand and in the other hand was a big bottle of alcohol...His eyes were blood shot red showing that he is crying on his loss...

Shivays Pov...

I cant forget that day prinku...I still remember you were so happy with him...but this Anika entered our lives to make it a living hell...She snatched you away from me...I cant forget your tears whose cause was Anika...I cant forget you screams while you died which where because of Anika...I cant forget you...And nor will I let her forget...I will take my revenge I swear by you .. I will not leave her easily...I know I fall weak infront of her...Seeing her in bad condition my inner love comes out..I become the old Shivay...But now I wont...I wont do any such mistake I will torture her to that extent till every cell of her body will apologize me..Every part of her body will pray to die...She has done the biggest mistake of her life...She has awaken the Beast in me...I wont leave her...

Shivays pov ends...