leaf 25

Shiva woke up only to find police in the house...He was shocked...He tried to remember last night...But nothing he could remember...

Shivay- Yes Sir? You here? Is there any problem?

Inspector- Mr.Oberoi I have got a report that you torture your wife everyday and last night you had crossed all the limits...You locked her up in the store room...

Shivay- Who have said this to you? I haven't done anything like that...

Inspector- That I will come to know only after my inspection...Guards move...

He marched towards the storeroom and opened the door...He was shocked to see Anika lieing there...Shivay tried to remember what all he could recollect were some of the glimpse of last night..Which included his tortures towards her...Inspector walked towards Anika...

Inspector- Mam..

Anika wakes up and gets shocked to find police there...She assumes Shiva had reported against her..in case of murder...She looks at Shivay with teary eyes.. and looks back to the inspector..She folds her hands and pleads him...

Anika- I haven't killed anyone...There is some sort of misunderstandings...Plz I am saying the truth I am not a murderer plz don't take me with you...Plz...plz...

Inspector- Its OK Mam.We are with you...Our report was right your husband tortures you...Mr.Oberoi sorry to say you are under arrest...

Anika gets shocked hearing this...She interrupts..

Anika- Sir you can't take him with you...

Inspector- Mam but he has tortured you the scars on your forehead says it all...

Anika- Did I tell you that he had done this?

Inspector- No but we have report...

Anika- To hell with the report...Shivay is such black big business man and he has got many rivals too...To accuse him..

Inspector- Then will you care to explain what were you doing in the store room? And why have you got these injuries?

Anika- WO actually I get fits...

Inspector- Sorry?

Anika- Aapne Suna nahi mujhe pagal pan ke daure padhte hai and in the condition I hit myself and yesterday I hit my hand with a broken bottle And Shivay he had to lock me in the storeroom as I would be safe there...I won't hit myself anywhere in the dark...

Inspector- OK mam...If you say so...then I will take a leave...

Anika- Thank you...

Inspector leaves...Shivay was  busy looking at Anika...She has saved him...from humiliation...