leaf 28

Shivays POV..

The moment I saw her...I understood her she can do anything for money...I think she will...I was in search of a girl like her...to make Anika jealous..And she was just perfect..I talked to her in order to know about her...and slightly to convince her on my demands...

Shivay- So Rags...Whats your family background?

Ragini- I dont have a family...I am alone with my younger brother and in need of a job...which pays me enough to survive in this heartless world...

I was right...If I give her little more amount than she deserve then my work will be easy...

Shivay- Ok done Rags you are permanent...but before that...You will have to do what I say..

Ragini- Pardon?

Shivay- No no dont get me wrong...I wont take your advantage..I just want to teach someone a good lesson..I wipl pay ypu whatever you want..Will you help me?

Ragini- Sure sir...

I was so happy..I will show her today..how it feels to see a husband sleeping with the other girl in front of her eyes....I and Ragini reached home and found Anika waiting for me...I immediately held Ragini by her waist...She was shocked at first but then composed herself...Anika looked at me and then my hand on Raginis waist and then she moved her gaze up to see her face...

Anika- Ragini????....???

Ragini- Anika?

Shivay- Woah! You know eachother?

That was the biggest shock I got...I wished they should be enemies not best friends otherwise my plan will backfire...

Anika- How dare you enter my house?

Yeah that means she hates her...

Ragini- I am here with my Shivu...How are you here?

Anika-Your Shivu is my husband...Just get out of here...

Shivay- Mind your language Anika...She is with me tonight..

Anika- Do you even know her?

Shivay- Atleast she is not like you who wears a mask on her real face...and betray the world....

Anika- No I will tell you the truth...

Shivay- I know your truths...I dont have time to listen to you...Lets go Rags..to my room...

I said her with a wink...Shocking the hell out of Anika...

Shivay- And you are not going to disturb us tonight...

I told in a stern voice to Anika..Ragini gave her a smirk and we left to our room...Oops My room..