leaf 20

Anika woke up with heavy head a still paining body...She tried to sit when Shivay came and held her...

Anika- Dont....Dont touch me...

Shivay- Shut up...Have yoi seen your condition?? Aisi haalat mein bhi ladai karni hai?

Anika had tears in her eyes..why was he feeling bad for her now? Where was this feeling when he called her killer...Prostitute....

Shivay- How are you feeling now?

Anika- Hurt...broken...kiyun merr zakhm pe namak chidakna hai? You must be feeling peace happy to see me in this condition...Why did you come to save me when I was nothing for you? Why did you save me from that monster when you think I sleep with men around...? You could have just let him do anything with me why did you care?

Shivay had no words...He wasnt even able to look into her eyes...

Anika- You will never admit Shivay...but somewhere deep inside you are still in love with me...You are still that Shivay whom I have loved...You are still...

Shivay couldnt hear more...

Shivay- Ok just stop it....I am not that Shivay anymore...And raha sawaal tumhe bachaane ka...Insaniyat ke naate maine tumhe bachaya hai...Agar media ko pata chala ki Shuvay Singh Oberoi ki so called wife was kidnapped to wo rayi ka pahad banayege...and thats it...I am not like you Anika...jo kisi aur ki jaan le...

Anika- Aakhir bataiye mujhe whom have I killed? Kabse suni jari hon I am a killer and murderer whom have I killed ?

Shivay looked at her in anger...He was boiling...he couldnt harm her as she was already in very bad condition...He hit his hand on the mirror and it started to bleed...Anika was shocked....Shivay left by just saying....

Shivay- You have killed Priyanka...You killed prinku....

While Anika sat there in shock...One after the other shocks..Now he said that she killed his sister...she killed her best friend??...