leaf 45

He pinned her to the wall...

Anika- Leave me Shivay...

She tried to move out of his hold...

Shivay- Who was he?

Anika looked straight into his eyes..

Anika- Why do you want to know? How does it matter to you?

Shivay- It matters..Every single thing about you matters to me god damnit..

He said releasing her and banging his hand on the wall..She looked scared as his anger rose to a high level...Shivay closed his eyes and calmed himself down...

Shivay- Anika..Plz tell me who was he?

Anika- He is the person whom I am going get married...

Shivay- You are marrying that jerk?

Anika- Tameez se baat karo..He is a gentle man not a beast like you...

Shivay- Beast..Yes you see the beast in me..What if I say that this beast loves you madly and badly...?

Anika- I have already seen your love...

Shivay- Ok...Theek hai..You want to get married na...Go get married...But before that you will see a deas face of me...

Anika- I am going to get engaged to him tomorrow...

She said without caring about his words...

Shivay- Ok..Then Now you dont need me...It will be better for me to die..Why should I live now?

Saying this he leaves...Anika lies on the bed and starts to cry..And on the other side...Shivay reaches his home and throws all the things down..He collapse on the floor and starts to cry...

Anika- Why Shivay? Why are you making this hard for me?

Shivay- Why Anika? Why are you doing this with me?

He gets a bottle and starts to drink...Jahnvi comes and tries to stop him...

Jhanvi- Stop Shivay..

Shivay hugs her...

Shivay- Mom..I lost...

Saying this he collapse on the floor...He face was pale...Jahnvi was shocked to see him in such condition...She immediately called the doctor...

Doctor- He needs to take a special care of himself...Stress ans tensions are making his already weak heart weak...if this continues then we might lose him...

This shocked Jhanvi...