leaf 18

Anika moved back in fear while Daksh was moving towards her having smirk on his face...Anika was stuck as now she cant move back...she was pinned to the wall...He came closer to her and blocked by kepping his hands both the sides...Anika was in fear...Daksh moved finger through her face...and she closed her eyes in disgust....He held her jaw tightly while she winced in pain...

Anika- plzz...leave me...

Daksh- I cant...

Daksh laughed at her condition.he looked at her arms which had marks of his nails...

Daksh- Aawwww! My baby is so sensitive...I am so sorry I have hurted you so much....

And he again dugged his nails in her skin...making her cry...

Daksh- I am so sorry...Anika baby you know what....You dont look good in this top...this color doesnt suit you...

He held her top and tore it more...Anika tried pushing him but she couldnt...She covered her chest and cried...

Anika- What have I done to you? Plz leave me...

Daksh- You have humiliated me Anika...and I am not going to spare you....

He held her neck and was about to kiss her when suddenly there was a punch on his face...Yes Shivay was here...Anika sat down crying...completely broken....her hands still covering her front ...Shivay saw this and anger in him knew no bound..He immediately went to her and covered her with his coat....Then he went to Daksh and bet him blue black...till Khanna got the police...He was handed over to the police and Shivay made sure to let him rot in Jail...He turned to look at Anika who was in her broken condition she was crying bitterly...and looking at her in this condition his heart ached...He went to her and made her stand...she was still crying...

Shivay- Ani.....kaa...

He tried to take her name...in his crooked voice...She saw him...with full of tears in her eyes...he moved close to her while she pushed him...making him shock....