leaf 49

Anika ran towards the doctor..to call him.
She was sent out of the ICU..Anika was tensed she was shivering...After a while doctor came out...

Aditya- How is he now doctor?

Doctor smiled...

Doctor- We had no hope that we could save him...But its a miracle he wasnt breathing and was kept on ventilator...But now his heart beat and his breath is all normal...He is recovering..

Anika smiled..She thanked her lord for saving him...

Anika- Can I meet him?

Doctor- Yes but just take care that he is not disturbed...As he is still weak..

Anika- I will...

Anika walks in the room...She sits beside him without saying a word and suddenly he whispers Anika.... He opens his eyes to see her...

Anika- How did you know that I am here?

Shivay- I can sense you..

He said winking...Anika starts to cry..Looking her crying his eyes become moist..

Shivay- Why are you crying??

Anika- You scared me...Agar kuch hojata to?

Shivay- I dont care...Because what all I am going through is what I deserve..

Anika keeps his mouth..and he kisses it...She smiles through her tears...

Anika- You dont deserve all this..Infact I dont deserve...

Shivay- No Anika...I dont deserve you...

Jahnvi smiled as she saw their cute little fight...Anika wiped Shivays tears and He wiped hers...Jahnvi went inside and said...

Jahnvi- You dont deserve eachother...

She said and they looked at her in shock...

Jahnvi- In fact you are made for eachother...

She said with a huge bright smile...Anika saw Aditya outside the room...She went to him..

Anika- Thank you so much...

Aditya- Anytime...

Anika- How did you know about Shivay being here?

Aditya- That day when Uncle took you inside I was present there...I saw your pain...Your pain of loosing your love...And my heart ached it reminded me of my Nisha...

Anika- Nisha?

Aditya- My wife...While we were crossing the road she missed my hand and was hit by a loaded truck..and at that time no one was there to save her...to take her to the hospital..And yesterday when I saw you I felt the same...I thought I have suffered but you shouldnt suffer...So I brought him here...

Anika- I am sorry...

Aditya- Its ok dont be sorry... So I think now this is my end..And now Shivika is one...So all the best...

He showed thumbs up and left...Anika smiled and went back to her Shivay...

So how was it?

I am thinking to end it in the next part...What say??