leaf 43

MORNING...

Anika wakes up and the first thing to strike in her mind was..She has to talk to her father...She quickly gets ready and heads to the dining table for breakfast..As soon as the finish it..

Ankit- So what have you decided?

Anika looks at her mom..She blinks her eyes..In order to say what she feels to..

Anika- Dad..I want to meet him first..Plz...

Ankit gets happy as she atleast has agreed to meet him..

Ankit- When will you meet him?

Anika- Tonight...

Ankit- Thats so Good...I hope you will love him..

Anika whispers under her breath..

Anika- I will try to like him..But loving him is impossible...

Her mom who was close to her..Was able to hear it..She kept her hand on her shoulder...

Ankit- Did you just say something?

Anika- No nothing dad...I juat said I am excited to meet him..

She said with a fake smile...Ankit Immediately calls his best frnd Vanraj to make an arrangement for Anika and Aditya in a grand hotel..As this will be considered as their first date..Vanraj gets happy on the other side...Soon they book one of the costliest restaurant of the city for their dnr tonight...

Ankit comes to Anikas room  knocks the door...She looks at him..

Anika- Dad..What was the need to knock..? You could have directly come in...

Ankit Smiles..He comes and sits beside Anika..He caress her hair..and hands over her a box..Anika looks confused...

Ankit- This is the dress for you to wear it tonight..

Anika opens the box and finds a beautiful black backless long flowy gown..

Anika- Beautifuull...

She could just say this looking at tge gown..

Ankit- I knew it you would love it..

Anika- but dad what was the need of this? I could have gone wearing casuals..

Ankit- This is sent by Aditya..Not by me..

Anika looked with eyes popped out..

Ankit- So sweet na..

Anika- hmmm...

Ankit- So get ready soon he will be coming to pick you up in an half an hour...

Anika- Ok..I will..

Ankit blessed jer and left..She was in no mood to wear that dress..But she dress up with a heavy heart..She did her natural touch up.m.And there she heard a horn...She knew it was him...Sundari called her down..Anika walked downstairs..and Aditya just couldnt take his eyes out of her...Her face..Her beauty...She stood in front of him...staring at the ground..

Aditya- Hi..

Anika- Hi..

She said with not so exitedly...

Aditya- Shall we go..?

Anika- Yes..

Aditya- After you..

Ankit and Sundari looked at them with love..They blessed them to be happy in life..Together..He made Anika sit in his car with his sweet little gestures..She smiled as she met a gentleman..On the way..

Aditya- You look much more beautiful than in photographs..

Anika- Thank you...

She said with a smile...Soon they reached the restaurant as they enterd in Anika bumped into a man..And was shocked to see...

Who must the man be?🤔🤔