leaf 32

Anikas POV..

The song started and he took my hand in his..I felt like slapping him for touching me..He started to twirl me according to the beat....And suddenly he left me...I landed on his chest...I looked down as if I was blushing...but I was too disgusted...I was about to lift my eyes but I noticed the pendent in his neck...I looked at it carefully...

Like srsly? What's wrong with this man...He is hanging a pendrive in his locket? Kuch aur nahi mila? And suddenly realisation struck me...What if this pen drive contain all the evidences to prove me innocent? I need to take it out from his neck...

Anika- Ranveer I am tired now.....

Ranveer- So soon? There is still whole night left for us...

Anika- Let's have drinks...It will energize us...what say?

Ranveer - Sure...I will get it...

Anika- No I will bring it...

Ranveer - OK...

I went to the bar area and prepared to glasses...I silently added intoxicating powder in it...Thanks to God that I have kept it with me for my safety...And now its being used...I took the glasses with me and handed over on of the glasses to Ranveer...But he took the one which was kept for me...I knew it...he doesn't trust me...he must have guessed it that I have added something into his glass...so he took mine..But I am much more bigger chantomai than him...I gave him my glass and took his glass so that he will take his glass from me...he he he! So intelligent...I praised my self...And that budhu he drank up all in one go...I was happy...and after a while he started to hold his head...obviously it would be aching...And dhaaaad...He fell unconscious...

I ran to him once confirmed that he was totally unconscious I slowly took out his chain and ran to his computer area...I started the computer and inserted the pendrive...and what I saw in the folder shocked me to the hell....

I know too short I am so sorry too busy these days yar...I will try to update soon...