leaf 17

Anika opened her eyes and found the man in front of her eyes...Her eyes widened in shock....

####- Good morning love!

He said and was about caress her cheek she moved her face back...

Anika- Dont you dare touch me....

####- oops! I am sorry...I shouldnt have....

He pulled her by holding her hair making her to wince in pain....

Anika- Aaah! Leave me....

####_- I had already told you to come to me ...but you never listened to me....today I will make you mine...

Anika- Noo....dont you dare touch me....No Daksh...Dont come near me...

Daksh opened her ropes...she pushed him and tried to run aways but soon was caught by him....She was pushed on the floor...and all the men present there were laughing...looking at her pleading....He came to her and tore her sleeves...and dug his names in her soft arms...and she cried in pain....She took the vase and hit his head but nothing happened to him...instead her hands were hurt....

Anika- No...Leave...me....

And when Daksh was about to kiss her she fell unconcious...and they left her like that....

Shivay on the other hand was tensed for her... at home he tried calling everyone whom he knew...to get to know about his wife...

Anika on the other side woks up amd felt her head heavy with paining body...She looked at herself and tears appeared in her eyes...She got up with much difficulty...and looked around and found no one there...She went to the door and found it locked...She looked her and there and she found a mobile lying there...She ran towards it...she quickly dialled Shivays number...

Shivay- Hello!

Anika- Shiv...Aaahhhh!...

Shivay- Hello....Anika...Anika...

Anika couldnt say further as she was hit by the rod on her head she winced in pain...when she turned to look back it was Daksh who had hit her...he snatched the phone from her....while she moved back all scared...Shivay on the other side called Khanna and asked him to trace the number...He was finally going to get her...