leaf 22

Anika went to him and snatched away his bottle and threw it the bottle broke into pieces...Shivay looked to her in anger...He pulled her hair...

Shivay- How the hell did you dare to snatch my bottle from my hand and throw it in front of me?

Anika winced in pain...

Anika- Shiv...aayy... aaahhh... I wanted to talk about...Prin...

Shivay held her hair much more tighter making her to moan louder in pain...

Shivay- Dont you dare to even take her from you dirty tongue...She has lost her life because of you ..And I am not going to forgive you for that...

Anika tried to get out of his hold but he was way more stronger than her...

Anika- every coin has two sides.. Just that way every situation has two parts How can you judge a person by knowing only one side story...

Shivay- I know you very well and dont think that I will again fall in your innocence...I am not that Shivay who fell for your fake innocence. I am tge Shivay who knows your true face beneath this innocence...

Anika- Shivay let me just...

Shivay- Shut...up....Just shut the hell up...

Shivay dragged her...downstairs the same way once he dragged her upstairs to get married to her...She was being dragged down he pulled ger hairs and pushed her inside the storeroom....She fell down and darkness took the hell out of her...She turned and saw him standing at the door...

Anika- Shivay...Shivay no...plz no...

Shivay- Just do me this favour Anika... Dont show me your face until tomorrow let me sleep in peace...

Anika- No...No...

She tried alot to stop him but before she could succeed she found herself to be locked in the dark room...She tried alot to get out of it.. but she couldnt...She was sweating...She looked around but all room was filled with black...

Anika- Anika you need to fight back...Fight back...Yes fight nothing can happen to me...What can this darkness do to you which gets easily defeated by a firefly...Yes I am strong...

And she fell asleep...or to be true...She fall unconcious...