leaf 9

Actually this is 9 previous one was 8 mistake in numbering 😂😂😂 sorry....
#################################

Shivay saw Anika who was standing near her car...He came to her...

Shivay- What are you doing here?

Anika- Wo....Actually....I have brought breakfast for you...

Shivay- No need I had it...

Anika- I know...that is why I was leaving...

Shivay- Then leave na...

Anika handed him his medicine...

Anika-  khalena...

Anika left while he saw the medicine in his hand and there appeared small smile on his lips....A hand was placed on his shoulder...He turned to see her...It was the same girl who was feeding him...

Shivay- Tia...

Tia- Shivay baby....What is this?

Shivay had no clue what she was talkimg about...

Tia- Why the hell did your wife come here?

Shivay- oh! She had come to guve these medicines....

Tia fumed in anger...

Tia- what the hell does she think of herself?? Only she cares about you...while we are just sitting here with no work na....I care for you baby....maybe....maybe more than her....

Shivay- I...I know Tia....its...its Ok...relax...

And he hugged her...While on the other side...Anika reached her home....There was a ring on the door...She thought who must be at this time?  Not Shivay obviously...

She then walked to the door to open it...She was happy see them...

Anika- Tej uncle...Jahnvi aunty...Plz come in na...
( I have kept them as Shivays parents...Coz I swear shiw mein bhi I wished ki Anika ki saas Jahnvi hoti...She is so sweet yaar 😍not like pinky ponky 😡)
Tej- Who are you? And how do you know us??

Anika- I am Anika...

Jahnvi- Oh so you are Anika...Shivay had told me about you...The way I had heard about you...you are much more orettier than that...

Anika smiled...she was kind of surprised that The beast has told his mom about her.....Jahnvi was too happy on hearing that Shivay finally got married...while Tej looked a bit disappointed...but he liked Anika....Shivay arrived....he entered the house

Anika- You came?

Saying this Anika immediately came and hugged him...and kissed him on his cheek...His jaw dropped in shock...eyes were wide open..she whispered in his ears...

Anika- Your parents are here...

.Jahnvi and Tej who witnesses this and came to them with a sweetest smile on their face...Shivay was shocked to see them there...

Shivay- You ?? Here.??

Tej- Why? You thought we were dead.

Shivay- No....I...I....Just....

Jahnvi- Leave na Tej...Dont trouble him...

She went and hugged her son...and then he went to his dad to hug him...but Tej pulled his ears...

Shivay- Aaaoouuch! Dad!

Tej- Why my son? Got married and didnt even inform???

Shivay- Dad actually it was all in a hurry na..so I couldnt...btw you say....How are you both here suddenly?

Trying to get out of his hold...

Tej- Why? You only give surprises? We cant give?

Shivay- ofcourse you can...hehehe...

He went inside to freshen up...When Anika entered the room...Shivay held.her and pinned her to the wall...

Shivay- Why didnt you inform me?

Anika- I didnt....Mom...Mom...said that they.....they wanted to....give you surprise....

Shivay- Whatever...now what over is over...but listen...

By saying this he tightened his grip on her arms...

Shivay- Dont you dare tell them anything....Behave infront of them as if wverythung is cool! Do you get that?.

Anika just nodded and he left her with a jerk...