leaf 48

Shivay was rushed to the hospital...He was being treated...Doctors had almost lost all the hopes...By seeing his wounds anyone could say that he is a guest for few days or maybe few hours in this world.....

Anikas door was opened...sge sensed someones presence...She turned to find Aditya...She was shocked..

Anika- What are you doing here..?

Aditya- It is not the time to ask questions..Just come with me...

Anika- But where?

Aditya- I said na no more questions....

He took here out of tge house making sure no one comes to know...and soon the reach the hospital..Anika looked at him in shock...

Anika- Aditya? Why are we here?

Aditya- Shh...Just come with me...

He held her hand and took her into the hospital...She was still confused...but then suddenly she felt as if she is near Shivay...He took her to the ICU and made her stand infront of it...She looked through the glass...And as she felt she saw the  saw Shivay infront of her eyes...She was releived...but her heart ached to see so many pipes attached to his body...His stitches...His scars...Made her teary...She hated herself as somewhere she was responsible for his sufferings...

Jahnvi kept her hand on Anikas Shoulder...Anika looked at her and instantly hugged her crying...Jahnvi broke the hug and made her sit..She made her drink water and said..

Jahnvi- Anika...I am a women I can understand you pain...But I am a mother too I cant see my son in pain...I was with you..as in what Shivay did he had to pay for it...But is your revenge so costly that he will have to give his life...

She said crying...being a helpless mother...Anika walked into the ICU..and kept her hand on his forehead...She kissed his forehead and suddenly he statted to breath heavily...And she was shocked to see his condition..

What do you think will she forgive him?