leaf 4

days passed when Anika recovered her wounds...she was fit and fine...but....but...All these days Shivay was no where to be found..its been a week that day Shivay went to office but didnt come back..She didmt get it.....But why should she be worried for him...let him die...She was about to walk out of the room when suddenly the door opened scaring her to the hell...It was him...the beast back in home...She moved back as he was coming forward...she was scared...and his red eyes had nothing in them but anger....

she moved back and fell on the bed...He saw her and smirked....He saw her with disgust look...

Shivay- Now you look completely alryt...I am on...

he said this and hovered over her...While she clutched the bedsheet feeling disgusted by his touch....Tears didnt stop to move down from her eyes...He started to bite her neck harshly and she winced in pain...he held her face and smashed his lios on hers biting her soft lips making her cry due to pain...She pushed him hard....but no use....He was too hard to be pushed by this poor soul...He tore her clothes...dug his nails in her soft milky skin making her moan in pain...He held her face and dug his nails in her cheeks...making it go red....

The scratches started to bleed...and she lied there as a dead body and soon he entered her taking away her virginity...Tears were rolling down her eyes...there was no stop to it...and soon when he was over with it he left her alon in the room....She didmt move a bit but her tears didnt stop there falling down continously...This beast has taken away everything from her...Her life...her parents...and now...her...her virginity....She got up from the bed and walked to her washroom she opened the shower and rubbed every part of her body whereever he had touched her...He rubbed her crying uncontrollably.... cupboard she took out some pills...yes they were suicide pills...she wanted to kill herself...She was about to eat them when.....

bas ab baaki kal 😂😄