leaf 40

Tej and jahnvi entered...

Tej- Hello kids..

Shivay and Anika were happy to see them..Anika ran towards them before Shivay and hugged them...Theyvwere happy to see her...maybe more than Shivay...

Shivay- Very good you have forgotten me..

He said but annoyed..

Tej- How can I forget you you are my jaan..

He said spreading his arms to hug him...Shivay hugged him ...He had tears in his eyes..Looking at his fathers condition...Day by day he was becoming weak...

Tej- What is the need to cry? You are my son noy daughter..

He said jokingly and everyone laughed...He looked at Anika and forwarded his hands to her...She gave her hand in his...He brought her towards Shivay..And kept her hand in his...And said..

Tej- He is my son..oops I guess my daughter..Plz never leave him..I have seen his cravings for you,His love for you Just be with him...I dont know how will I be able to live but I want you to be with him forever..

Anika- Why are you saying like this dad...? Nothing will happen to you..

Tej smild...Anika immediately took her hand back..Shivay was startled..

Anika- Come I will take you to the room...

Tej- Sure!

Anika walked away with Tej..And jahnvi walked towards Shivay..

Jahnvi- Khanna told me everything...

Shivay- mom..me...

Jahnvi- Still I would say it was all your mistake Shivay...You should have listen to her once..As a women I can understand her...I can understand how hard is it to trust the same person back who have broken your trust...Just think from her point of view..How she must be feeling? She is Anika...She will suffer alone but never let others suffer because of her...Didnt you see how pure hearted she is that she has come back for your father..If it would be someone else..To wo to tumhara face bhi nahi dekhti...And you called her murderer..and what not...

Shivay- I know Mom I did a mistake..A grave mistake..Maybe it isnt forgiven..But I want to rectify my mistakes...I want her back in my life...

Jahnvi- She is Anika..You will have to win her trust back to have her in your life..You need to make her believe that you love her unconditionally..Its really difficult for her to believe..But now what ever you have to do it..You should do it..Because No one can help you in this..

Shivay- I will mom..I will bring her back in my life..A beast is incomplete without his beauty..She will have to come back to me...

Jahnvi kept hand on his shoulder and said..

Jhanvi- All the best beta...

So will he be able to succeed?
Will this beast get his beauty back?