leaf 44

Chalo well done all of you answered it right 😂😄

So lets start..

--------------------------------

As Anika walked in she bumped into a man..and was shocked to see Shivay...Shivay looked at her...and then at Aditya...

Aditya- Excuse me Cant you see and walk?

Aditya tried to argue with Shivay..Anika geld him and stopped..

Anika- Aditya...It was..It was my mistake..not his...

Shivay- I am sorry mam..I should have seen it..

Anika- Its ok...

Aditya held her with his one hand on her bare back..Making her uncomfortable but she didnt show it...They walked towards their table..Shivay got Angry looking his hand on her back..He held the glass in his hand tightly making it to break...And it made his hand to bleed...Anika saw this but composed herself and showed as if she didnt care...Shivays colleague's came towards him and dressed his wounds..but was was the use..

When someone is broken from inside..Then what is the use of taking care of his outer  wounds...

Shivay walked to his table where he was present for his meeting..and Anika and Aditya sat just opposite to them..Shivay couldnt move his eyes from her as she looked beautifull...But his blood started to boil looking her with someone else..Soon the dinner was served for them...While eating a peice of noodle was stuck on her lip..Aditya took outh the tissue and wiped her lip...She looked down while the other side Shivay held knife in his hand..which make cuts to his already injured hand...His eyes were red with anger...He was not able to bear him touching her...He stood up and left from there...

Later and at night...

Anika reached home...

Sundari- How was it?

Anika- It was fine mom..

Ankit- How is he?

Anika- He is good...I kinda like him..

Ankit hugged her..she took a leave as she was tired...She went inside her room and was about to open the lights someone held her hand..He closed the door and locked it...

Anika- Who who is it?

He kept his hand on her mouth...and switched on the lights..She was shocked to see Shivay in her room..His red eyes scared her..

What will he do?