leaf 27

Shivay- Ise kiya hogaya?...

He leaves for his office...On the other side Anika reaches to a house..She knocks the door...Once..Twice..Thrice.. No one opened the door...She looked from the window and saw a man there...

Anika- Ranveer Open the door...Ranveer she knocked again...

And this time he opened the door..

Ranveer- Hmm...So finally you came back to me na?

Anika- Shut up I have come here to ask your help...

Ranveer- help ke badle mein what will I get?

Anika- Dekho seedhe seedhe Shivay ko sab kuch sach sach batado warna theek nahi hoga..

Ranveer- I wont...Why do you care about him? Let him die..

Anika raised her hand to slap him...he stopped her

Ranveer- Dont you dare Anika...

He leaves her hand..and was about to close the door when she stops him..

Anika- Ok ok Ranveer I will do whatever you say..

Ranveer- anything?

Anika- Anything...

Ranveer- Will you share your bed with me then?

Anika is shocked...She knew his lust towards her...But more important is Shivay to know about her...

Anika- I will.....Not....

Ranveer- then Good bye..

He closes the door on her face..On the other side side Shivay thinks of Anika and her weird behaviour..He calls her and gets worried when it goes unreachable...He breaks his phone in his style...

Shivay- Why isnt she picking up my calls? Is she alright? Kahin use sach mein pagalpan ke daure nahi padhte?Nahi..yaar what am I thinking...But where she must be...I need to go and check...

He was about to leave when a girl enters his cabin..She wore pink crop top with blue jeans..He stares at her from top to toe...

Shivay- She is super hot...

Girl- Good morning sir...I am Ragini...Your new PA..

Saying this she shook her hand with him...while he continously stared at her...He suddenly remembered Anika..he was going in search of her...But she isnt important than Ragini...

Shivay- Come Sit Rags..I am sorry is it ok If I call you Rags?

Ragini- Yes sure Sir...I am fine with it...

Shivay- Call me Shivay...

Ragini- Shivay???

Shivay- Exactly....

He started his favourite work to have chit chat with her..Forgetting about his wife..How does he care about that..For him let her just go to hell...