leaf 37

Shivay goes to Anikas room...And knocks aaking her to open the door but she doesnt respond...After a while she opens the door and comes out with a bag..Shivay looks at this and is shocked...

Shivay- Ani..Anika where are you going?

Anika doesnt respond...She was about to walk off...He holds her arm and stops her...

Shivay- Plz dont go like this..

She was stern her face didnt show any emotion...

Shivay- Answer me Anika..

Anika- You really want to hear...So listen...I am not going to stay with a man who has slept with another women...In front of his wife...

Shivay holds her arms and looks into her eyes with his teary eyes..

Shivay- I swear Anika I havent slept with any body..

Anika- Plz Shivay...I cant trust you just like that...

Shivay knelts down in front of her folding his hands...begging her...crying miserably...

Shivay- Anika plz dont leave me like this...I will die without you...

Anika- I have been dieing each day inspite of being with you Shivay...

Shivay- Anika plz you punish me...I am ready to be punished by you but plz plz dont leave me Anika...

Anika- I am not heartless like you Shivay...I cant see you in pain...so I decided to leave...Good bye...

Shivay- Anika...Anika listen to me once...I know what I isnt nustified...I did wrong so I should suffer...I didnt trust you I didnt listen to you once...Punish me for that...

Anika- I am leaving Shivay...be happy in your life...what ever happened was a mistake...I will forget you...and will forget whatever happened between us...

Anika walks off...Shivay collapse on the floor....He broke Anika down and now he was broken...his hatred his revenge his deeds have brought him at the point where he lost the reason to live....Anika leaves the mansion..but leaves her heart back with him...she still loves him...somewhere so deeply and madly...