Part Two

I sat back down at my table and leaned against the seat. "Hopefully this won't take long. No offense but I do have other classes." She grinned at me as she got up off of her chair. "I'll send you away with a pass after we're done." She waltzed over to me and sat on my table. "Your grade has dropped a bit recently but I could let you make it up after school.. if that's okay with you." She brushed back one of her strands of hair behind her ear, thoughtfully.

She seemed intrigued, clearly something more in mind. "I see, spending time after school won't be a problem at all." I got up and headed towards the door, opening it. "Oh Drew?" "Yes?" She walked towards the door, holding it as I stepped outside. Pursing her lips, she said,"Don't be a stranger." Handing me the pass then closed the door behind me.

I walked down the hallway and then ran to my class. Stood outside the classroom, composing myself before entering history. "Mr. Walsh, I have a pass." "Very good Fischer, please be seated." He said as he tossed the pass into the trash. What's the whole point of a pass if the teacher doesn't even care? I feel like that's a rhetorical question but I'm not even going to bother with it.

School passed rather quickly, being shoved in hallways, had utensils thrown at my table during lunch. Just everyday rituals that never seem to bore me. I can't help but think about what'd I do to those foul people. I wouldn't say it'd be revenge but it'd be more like, pleasure. Finally seeing them die at my hands. I'm getting way too ahead of myself. So maybe it does sound like revenge, who gives a damn.

As people grabbed their belongings and slammed their locker doors, I walked into the art room to get some extra credit. I turned the door knob and entered, to see Miss Tompkins finishing up her paperwork. "I'm not interrupting, am I?" "No Drew, you can go ahead and set your stuff down. Sit at any table you'd like."

I set my bag down at my table and sat over at the preppy table. I waited patiently and looked at all of the etched in scribbles and drawings on the table. Random curse words, classic immature ass-hats. "Ah, all finished. Don't tell anyone but Freshmen have the worst handwriting." She chuckled lightly and took off her glasses, setting them down on her desk.

"So what work will I be doing today?" "Oh that, yes. Well, this might sound silly but I have a watercolor project that you could do." A pond with a ripple. "Sounds like fun I suppose. I'll get the supplies." She walked towards me and put her hand on my chest, pushing me down. "Slow down there Speedy Gonzales." She leaned down and kissed me delicately. I looked at her with a small grin appearing across my face.

Through all of those fake emotions and smiles, this one was the most real. "I missed this.." "Yeah, me too." I snaked my arms around her waist and brought her closer, kissing her deeply. She ran her fingers through my hair, bringing me closer to her face. I kissed the sides of her mouth then bit her bottom lip pulling and tugging playfully.

In turn, she kissed me harshly and moved down, biting the side of my neck then kissing the sore spot. Out of all of the emotions, it was lust. A yearning for something you don't have. Wanting something that was forbidden. We wanted to taste that forbidden fruit. The sweet, tanginess of sex. A student and a teacher. Forbidden desire. I couldn't feel any emotions except anger, hatred, fear, and lust. I'm numb to the rest. I can't tell whether she loves me or not, but I could never reciprocate her feelings either way.

We heard footsteps coming down the hallway and we both stopped. Straightening our semi-wrinkled clothes and moved to opposite sides of the table. I quickly gathered my supplies and began to work. I finished and set the artwork on her desk.

Clearing her throat,"Great work, your grade will go up in no time." "Thanks for letting me do this Kellie." I closed the door and walked off. I made my way home feeling refreshed.