Part Fifty (Grande Finale)

I flipped her onto her back, she groaned.
"You shouldn't have done that."
I slammed the knife into her leg. A muffle scream escaped her lips.
"I told you not to make a sound."
I started to cut up and down her arms. Blood began to slowly surround her as she laid on the ground. I cut the top of her thighs and I took the knife out of her leg. She kicked the floor, perhaps trying not to make a sound. I moved on top of her and held the knife up to her face. A glint of arousal appeared in her full green eyes. I grabbed her dusty blonde hair and forced her head back. I pressed the blade on the side of her cheek and pressed down forcibly. She kicked her feet again. I peeled off the tape and wiped the blood onto her cupid shapes lips. I kissed her with a lustful passion. We kissed for awhile until she bit my lip.
I pulled back and smirked. I saw the pool of blood increasing and I began to laugh.
A maniacal laugh erupted out of no where and I couldn't stop. I untied her and dragged her outside into the cold, refreshing air. I shoved her down and I stood before Mikayla with my knife in hand. She looked up at me, probably realizing that this could be it, the end of everything. I grinned darkly and raised up the knife, going to strike. I heard a gun go off. Intense, unbearable pain radiated through my body, mainly from my back. I lurched forward and turned to see who it was.

Ashly.

She pulled the trigger again, the bullet struck my chest. I collapsed onto the ground in pain. I saw her walk towards me, dropping the gun. "I'm sorry Drew," a tear rolling down her cheek,"I can't let you hurt anyone else." My face grew pale and I laid there on the ground. She must've hit an artery, I'm bleeding profusely. My vision blurred and my eyes closed.
Seven minutes. I have seven minutes until my brain is dead. Most of my time was spent on telling you everything. My life flashed before my eyes. I really didn't think this is the way I'd go. Like what the hell I wanted to do this part. I can feel my blood pool around me. I hear muffled voices.
Let me tell you this, I never thought Ashly would turn on me like she did. She was so sweet and innocent, she was a little sister to me. She grew up, no longer afraid. I'm proud of her.
I could feel the clock ticking.
Two minutes.
You watched my life and didn't do anything. To be honest, I expected you all to help me out in someway, like hide a dead body or something.
One minute.
But one last thing. I still don't regret what I did. I don't regret killing those people. Nor do I regret feeling their warm blood on my skin. I have no regrets.
I could hear her walk over to me and kneel down beside me. She kissed my forehead,"Goodbye, Drew Fischer."
Goodbye.